Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I wholeheartedly endorse this thread and will be following along, even though I've done this content on at least eight (!) characters.

Siegkrow posted:

I've been a happy follower of this LP megathread since all the way back when I didn't have an account and was foaming at the mouth at being unable to vote what class and race old Moon Slayer was gonna play.

The previous iterations of this thread have made me return to SWTOR countless times. I REGRET NOTHING.

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Siegkrow posted:

So who played the latest chapter of Kotfe? Because I'm just going :stare:

I mean, let's not spoil fr the ones who ain't gotte there yet but holy poo poo lets react.

Knights of the Fallen Empire has really high highs and some pretty low lows. Latest chapter was one of the highs, imo.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Same for Abeena, too.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Wasn't he also the main bad guy in God Hand?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Back when I was still considering attempting KotFE, you better believe Abeena was going to be constantly saying "not this poo poo again."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

koolkevz666 posted:

I have always felt that making the game challenging in missions was always second best to trying to write a story for each character class and for each world. Out of all the MMO games I have played SWTOR is by far my favourite. It is far from perfect but I still feel kind of unique while playing the game with my characters thanks to the instanced areas and story plot lines where as games like WoW always made me feel like just alliance or horde member number 540 etc. Not sure if anyone else feels like this.

ToR is the only MMO I've been able to stick with because of this very reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Aw damnit, PTN got in touch with me about doing a cameo and I said I would try and then I completely forgot. Sorry! Thread canon is that Abeena is chilling on a beach planet while all of this is going down.

• Locked thread