Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

The videogame "Dark Souls"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Cleretic posted:

I guess I agree on this, but I don't know if I'd put them forward myself. I recognize they are good games on objective levels, and a much more solid experience than the first one, but they did that by removing everything I actually liked about the first one. ME1 had really neat if flawed takes on loot and character customization, and the more explorative style really worked for how I felt the game should have been designed. ...And then Mass Effect 2 came around and just replaced it with Gears of War, and Mass Effect 3 deciding what that needed was an unrelated multiplayer mode.

I agree as well, ME1 was flawed but I love it, 2 and 3 felt so much less interesting as worlds to explore.

• Locked thread