Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Rivera is awesome

I love this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable
This is what I came here to see. I want Royce Gracie/Jose Rivera at Bellator 152

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
They need to splice this speech into the hype video for the first UFC show in NYC

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
If The Bronx was possible of having a very old baby, this would be the result.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Holy poo poo this dude owns

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Helio Rivera

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

quote:

In March 2014, Rivera achieved a local prominence in the Dominican Republic. He videotaped himself buying a local aphrodisiac named mamajuana, and declared that it would enhance his sexual performance.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Hell yeah Rodney

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
https://twitter.com/ChrisWeidmanUFC/status/712382246083293184

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

This is loving perfect, I'm dying. Now he's calling out O'Donnell.
Did he just say that Kickboxing is staged?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

It's all a work brother

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Unfortunately it sounds like Rivera has experience with CTE

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I had to take and make a couple of calls for work. Glad Rivera is still bringing the heat when I made it back haha

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
The guy behind Rivera is trying so loving hard not to crack at some of this poo poo he's saying.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

legalize MMA because i want to eat at applebees

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rivera's just making GBS threads on the hypocrisy here, what a guy.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
gently caress yeah gay dude

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

gently caress yeah gay dude

I'm really sorry Mr. Titone had to deal with O'Donnell's "NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH GAY PEOPLE PUNCHING EACH OTHER!" rhetoric

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

gently caress yeah on that Fire Island joke. Oldie but a goodie.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"If I wanted to see half naked men in a cage fight over a belt, I'd go to Fire Island"

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
and in case the FBI really is watching me I didn't receive any kickback for this....

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

:stare: This explains so much.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
i've been to fire island twice and it's gentrified to all hell these days and full of families on vacation

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bichotte vs Rousey UFC 200

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
She knows how to use nunchucks, sounds like she's Nick Diaz' dream girl

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Jesus lady we get it, you watched the new season of Daredevil

slev
Apr 6, 2009

I've been in many situations where I've avoided situations

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Kenneth Zebrowski sending it home

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The American Academy of Neurology? Who trains there?

Karo.

Oh wait that's neurosis nvm

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Apparently after this guy there's supposed to be 10 more people to speak

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Al Iaquinta is livetweeting this good

He grew up in the same town as me

He's cool

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Weidman name drop by Rep. Ra

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This guy putting over Weidman big time.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This Edward Ra has a great wrestler hairline

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This guy putting over Weidman big time.

https://twitter.com/ChrisWeidmanUFC/status/712389474139938817

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

To say he doesn't watch a lot of MMA, having Weidman defend his belt if he gets it back in NYC is a good shout. If they got a Jones title fight on that too, that'd do some nice numbers.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Has anyone been keeping tally for those who support/those who oppose? Feels kind of even.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

Has anyone been keeping tally for those who support/those who oppose? Feels kind of even.

Like overall or just people who are talking

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Like overall or just people who are talking

both. The speakers who have talked the most have been the most negative, but that's a given. usually the supporters just say a quick piece or story and sit back down. From since I've been watching:

For MMA in NY:

Gamer guy, Hands of Stone Rivera, Goldfinger, Fire Island Visitor, Black Karate fighter, Brief Hispanic Woman, OG supporter, Guy with a Moustache, Pro Wrestler

Against MMA in NY:

Rosie O'Donnell's brother, Ugly Woman, Ugly Man, Scary Mother, Child Rapists, This Woman, probably others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Bubba Smith posted:

Morelle probably has his own tally, and I wouldn't rely on a count based on who has been speaking today.

• Locked thread