Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Angelo has very nice hair and does not, or at least I assume he does not, play video games.

Dude's talking about economic development and tourism dollars and not Assasins Creed :rolleyes: Get your poo poo together, Santabarbara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Ummm...sex offenders working with children? I think Wozniak is trying to protect Sage from apartment wrestling

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Sponsor of the pertinent bill wanted to ask "what about the children" sponsor bill questions and she declined as she said that the two bills should be brought up together. That, uh, doesn't make much sense on the lady's part.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Getting punched in the head is real bad for your brain, Rep. Fahy. The science is in on that.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Drug use? Domestic violence? Brain damage? But enough about Thaigo Silva, Rep. Nolan.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I'm glad MSG has never hosted a prize fight.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I had to take and make a couple of calls for work. Glad Rivera is still bringing the heat when I made it back haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

gently caress yeah on that Fire Island joke. Oldie but a goodie.

• Locked thread