Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Propaganda Machine posted:

I do believe that's part of the joke. I missed the idea where she's zero Latin and copping a fake accent, so if that's the case it's hilarious.

I completely missed that as well, I assumed that she had some Mexican heritage but was born and raised in America and ended up marrying a guy she met in Mexico for some other reason, but her marrying a Mexican man and then immediately co-opting their entire culture in a cynical bid to get voters is way funnier.

I think next season will be interesting. I'm worried that it could end up like season 4 of Arrested Development with everyone so far apart, but I'm sure they'll find reasons to get back together. Dan could do Selina's first post-office interview for CBS (that is, the Columbia Broadcasting Station), Amy could help Selina get reacquainted with real life, Catherine and Marjorie could hire Mike to do publicity for them, etc. I'm sure one of them will end up writing a book that reveals everything they've tried to keep secret (probably Sue).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread