Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The daughter keeps shooting horrible things, I bet the chinese hackers end up with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Anya posted:

This. That's the first time this show punched me in the gut.

Haha I know, I caught myself doing a pathetic "awww Mike...." :smith: as I realized what he was saying.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dazerbeams posted:

Hey now, he was taking Will and his wife out to dinner to celebrate their anniversary. Also his insults are funny as hell.

He's a less charismatic Malcom Tucker and it is a god drat shame he doesn't have a larger role in the show. That being said I want to see him hosed over so badly.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Air is lava! posted:

He will just tell the press how she graciously accepted, forcing her to do it. Now that I think about it, I'd be really disappointed if this wont happen. Payback is always great.

Yeah that is too perfect for it not to happen

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Propaganda Machine posted:

That wood won't burn well :mad:
I just about pissed myself at this line.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pentyne posted:

I can genuinely see Jonah seeing enormous success as a gay candidate as a result of that misspoken work and then he and Dan are basically forced to pretend to be BFs for the entire campaign in the hope of winning the election.

Oh my god please yes. They'll be fighting like normal but everybody will think its a bickering couple.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought the Chinese outrage was because Selina gave away the Kimono thing but it got soooooo much better as I realized what was actually going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Throatwarbler posted:

WHat's the deal with ben and his wife? Was there supposed to be a joke in there somewhere?

I think we just assumed his wife would be a similar size:weight ration as him, maybe sort of brow beating. But she's younger, more attractive, and generally pleasant.

• Locked thread