Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Found this gem in an old Veep thread:

quote:

GaussianCopula posted:
As a senator from Maryland it's pretty clear she's a Democrat.

Top candidates for office

- A black guy
- An young Asian guy
- An out of touch white guy from the private sector.
- A woman

Clearly its the democratic party. Can you imagine how the Republican party would splinter if those were their candidates.

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

TTOI is the Gervais Office and Veep is the Carell Office (the good episodes).

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

You monster

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

"Cancel it like Anne Frank's bat mitzvah"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

The Senate votes on a president. It's in the intro!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

-erry Gergich flipping out on Dan was amazing.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

drainpipe posted:

Man, that cancer line was next level. I was genuinely shocked by that (still laughed my rear end off).

How appropriate

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I saw Tony Hale on his children's book tour. The crowd was half families half AD fans. So he's doing this Q&A going back and forth between kids and adults and one kid asks this totally non sequitur "Why do chairs sit down?" which caught him off guard and made everyone laugh and then this awful AD fan explained the joke during their question. :downsgun: Super cool guy and his book is adorable, though.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Ahahaha the b-roll of the fax machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I loved Selina getting her own Richard, it was uncanny.

• Locked thread