Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

Air is lava! posted:

"Does your hair have to be that?"

vvv I'm bad with exact quotes.

Somehow this is looking like my favorite subplot this year. "My thesis advisor and I couldn't agree on a thesis because I had that thing last semester where I was tired all the time -" "Catherine, enough with the whining, you'll shatter the bulletproof glass in here".

Best line was "Fortune cookie says you gently caress up big time, round eye!"

Also even though Ianucci has left the show "Every difficult conversation begins with a...sentence" was very much in the spirit (that and the brilliant swearing as usual)

One of the later episodes is titled C**tgate (just put it in spoiler tags because it might be funnier if you don't see it coming) which I can't wait for.

grading essays nude fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread