Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Stare-Out posted:

Gary slumped in the wheelchair like Hawking killed me.
Also the way they reveal that Catherine is also there crying her eyes out is amazing.

Such a good episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

ParliamentOfDogs posted:

"I was just getting some b roll of the fax machine." <- killed me.

I laughed pretty hard at that too.

Also, I was wondering why they casted Clea DuVall only for her to be so underused barely getting a line per episode and just standing in the background. I'm glad that they are giving her more to do as Catherine's girlfriend.

xcore posted:

What was the joke with Mike seeing O'Brien at the Korean BBQ place? Is it to do with being stood up at dinner, the fact he is making moves for the presidency with key bigwigs or something else?
Didn't he see Tom James, Sidney Purcell and Jim Marwood having a meeting? Which was obviously weird because of the place and because they are already suspecting Tom James having his own agenda and making moves behind the president's back.

AbstractNapper fucked around with this message at 07:24 on May 31, 2016

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
I thought that Selina's talk with Amy in this episode about how people hate women, was a callback to her quote (basically again to Amy, and again while smoking) about "the axis of dick" back in the "Helsinki" episode of Season 2. Which was also a great episode of the series.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
It was great seeing Minna back again interacting with Selina.

The gifts exchange sequence up till they give the robe to Margaret was brilliant.

Also Mike finding out he is getting all the babies was great. As his reaction when he found out about the nicotine gum.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
Great episode. I laughed a lot at "That's the least reassurimg sentence since it's ok it's just the tip". And at the car crash on the stop sign before the school kids.

Hollismason posted:

There's a ton of bonus scenes on the Kissing your Sister website.

https://www.kissingyoursisterfilm.com/bonusscenes/

Huh, it seems like they have added quite a few new ones. It was like half these videos when I last checked.

• Locked thread