Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.

whalesteak posted:

I missed the setup about Kent's books- what's the joke?

Earlier in the episode we see Kent using a ruler to straighten the books on the shelf. In the end it turns out Ben is messing them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It's called Ursa Major, not Ursula Merger. And that's not even it. That's Orion.
It's weird, even though it looked like Jonah was going to screw things up by being late, he arrived in time to fulfill his end and vote for Selina. That he received the phone call too late wasn't even his fault. Or maybe it sort of was, if everyone was so worried about him being late that they didn't think about what to do in case enough congressmen abstained. Then again, they should have planned for that earlier. Selina seemed so focused on not thinking about losing that she didn't think of a back-up plan until it was too late.

GigaPeon posted:

They show Kent lining up books on his shelf with a ruler. Later on, it shows that Ben was the one who messed them up.

Also it went by so quickly that I didn't even understand what Kent was doing until Ben undid his work. The payoff explained it for me, I guess.

Aliquid posted:

I've been eating so much pussy I'm making GBS threads clits.

Dancing Peasant posted:

Hey!

This is an elementary school! Watch your spewing mouth you animal!

Jonah's bragging, his uncle's reaction, and the camera's pull-back to reveal the classroom, such a brilliant combination.

Besides the other stuff mentioned, Tom James losing it and punching a hole in the wall. Man.

Fedelm
Apr 21, 2013

It was the series finale of Selina's time in the White House. :haw: Or maybe not? Maybe they will do some recount thing but I wouldn't know.

Hollismason posted:

Also what was the deal with Catherine's hard drive? Did she have her film on there?

I got the impression that Selina wanted to either use or get rid of incriminating evidence that was in Catherine's files for the movie.

A highlight for me was when Richard found Jonah the interns that Jonah didn't realize he wanted.

• Locked thread