Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.

Crash Fistfight posted:

Didn't know this was coming back. That's great news

If you thought you'd seen the last of Jonah Ryan then I guess you never knew what sort of guy were dealing with, he's worked at the White House son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

I was a bit worried how this would go without Armando Iannucci as he is a genius but holy poo poo was that fantastic, I cant wait to see how insane Jonad is going to be driven by his lot.

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

Dan is not just becoming Gary, he's lower than Gary, its glorious. A part of me believes that somehow in the future Jonah becomes president, purely by accident.

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

Jonah Ryan is possibly the best TV character ever, I love them realising that they've actually created a monster. It is not going to end well for Selina.

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

That may have been my favourite episode of Veep since the lobbying hearing, Jonad at the elementary school was my favourite part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

That was the best season of the whole show I think, I would be really happy if it ended there because that would make a great last episode but always up for more Veep, time for a full rewatch from the beginning!

• Locked thread