Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

My favorite background plot is the CHINESE HACKERS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

At this rate, a chinese hacker will be elected president.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Throatwarbler posted:

Veep is sure striking out in its own direction vis a vis The Thick of It.
Well, it's clearly an American product but you can still fell some of the same profanity-filled energy behind it.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

mrmcd posted:

Hi. I'm new to this thread.

1) Government people are terrible.
2) Do you think Sue would marry me?
1) Government people are terrible.
2) She is already married.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Air is lava! posted:

Is that sick bald eagle... America?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IhbHTlOiX8

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Fellatio del Toro posted:

So if Jonah wins he's totally gonna end up being the deciding vote on Selina winning right?
I haven't thought of it but you are probably right.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

ShakeZula posted:

Almost certainly, and you can bet he's going to have an insane list of demands to give her that vote.
He is not going to vote for her, he is going to vote for her vp as president and she will end up VP again.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Lycus posted:

Yes, Jonah won!
Great things in that episode:
_THE CHINESES
_Selina's ex pushing his Brazilian hotel scam on his own daugther
_Jonah's apple drama, shooting himself in the foot, the nra miracle and his win.
_the return of the Finnish prime and the update on how Selina keep loving with her as president
vvv i am sure he will stay in some way. He is like a hollywood producer, he will keep falling upward.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jun 13, 2016

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Illinois Smith posted:

Yes but on the other hand who gives a flying gently caress? I'm sure Minna's last appearance also had some questionable Finnish in there.
I think it was about the bad quality of the subtitles translation. She didn't exactly said what they put in the subtitles. It was apparently kind of funnier.

The way the chinese guy spoke to Mike about his child, i wonder if they approached his wife to have her do some information gathering for them on the white house in exchange of the kid. Like Mike got spy bugs on him without knowing it and the chinese guy assumed he was in on the Child for informations deal.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jun 13, 2016

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Illinois Smith posted:

What? The reason Mike's adoption didn't go through was because of the sanctions. Selina lifted the sanctions this episode, so his adoption went through and now Mike is gonna be a triple dad because they forgot to opt out of the adoption after going with the surrogate.
I know that but why the gently caress on earth would a chinese official care about MIKE's adoption demand. MIKE is literally the 5th wheel, there are probably tend of thousands adoption demands from the US. The only Chinese guy speaking english pointing it out, after a season full of Chinese hackers hacking everything, give me a weird "chinese-spies are everywhere" vibe but it's clearly paranoia.

vvv yeah and it would be funnier if MIKE was the center of a spying scandal.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jun 13, 2016

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Never change, TVIV.
Did i just start the new Mike Ehrmantraut's grand daugther speaks with his voice nonsense? If yes i am proud.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Make a "Better Elect Jonah" spin off, solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Lol Meyer's dad "made a lot of business with Charles "Bebe" Rebozo", Nixon's Éminence grise.

• Locked thread