Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I love that HBO is going all out with these fake websites. That blog is even better than the Pied Piper site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

That wood won't burn well :mad:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Zsinjeh posted:

:lol: if Dan and Jonah has to fake a relationship for polling points I will die

Wanna toxx it?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I absolutely cannot wait for Catherine's video documenting Selena's incompetence and ugly nature juxtaposed with Tom James being cool and good. That HAS to be how she loses the Oval Office and he wins it.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It's pretty cool that they mentioned that. It's actually true that NH has developed a huge heroin problem in recent years :smith:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Ooh, nice catch. I'm sure it was intentional, especially next to Selena's jail sweater.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
He's not even going to be veep.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Does anybody else find it hilarious that the descendant of natives who grew up on a (likely lovely) rez in Montana now serves as a secret service agent who claims willingness to die for POTUS?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Hargrimm posted:

Wasn't Danny Chung in that troupe too? I wonder if that's a callback to something or they just threw it in there.

I don't know if it was a callback, but that was definitely Danny Chung.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I hate to say this but I had a real life conversation about this scenario.

In real life, HoC elects president, senate elects vice, and HoC has massive incentive to just come to a loving conclusion.

Honestly, I think it would be most hilarious to see Tom James Vice, O'Brien pres, and Selena relegated to the trenches of executive minority. But that's just me and it's not going to happen. President James and Veep Meyer will continue the series and as long as it's funny it'll stick around. Veep doesn't have term limits.

Question: Did she get into the Oval Office with more or less than a half term to go?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

ultramiraculous posted:

It kinda seems like Selena probing about where the new president was born is gonna lead into Birther-Selena...

To be fair, La-oooh-ra was super sketchy about her Ohio residence.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

ShakeZula posted:

I think that was just because it clashed with her Latino-friendly political image, which she presumably crafted to win in New Mexico.

Wasn't that a private conversation? It doesn't really affect her image.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Throatwarbler posted:

Sorry to interrupt the Game of Thrones chat but I was just rewatching the finale and does Doyle pronounce Montez's name "Monte-th"? I think that's only a thing in Castilian Spanish and not in Latin American Spanish.

I do believe that's part of the joke. I missed the idea where she's zero Latin and copping a fake accent, so if that's the case it's hilarious.

And, yes, Castilian only though I don't know if Bathelona is a Catalan thing as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Sue does not consent to have her name or likeness used with regards to this or any other book :haw:

• Locked thread