Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

More excited for this than Game of Thrones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNIbzUnhTp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Goddamn it, HBO GO. Update so that I can watch this already :(

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

I love that Kent still tries to correct people on how to say Nevada the right way and they just ignore him.

Also Jonah's "I'm not the Man with No Name, I'm the man with mo' game" line was great.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Jonah becoming a career politician would be absolutely amazing. Please let this happen.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Clevermuldoon posted:

So where does the show go next season? Does Bob's comment about the missing votes being found amount to anything?

I think this means there's going to be a recount of some sort but honestly, this episode almost felt like a series finale. That long shot of Selina stoically listening to the parade in the background was very "this is it, boys."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Solice Kirsk posted:

That "baby" was born like 4 show years ago so should be a toddler. Gilly's baby exists in a weird time bubble away from the rest of the story/characters.

Not to be nitpicky but the Tully dude said that only two years had passed in universe between the Red Wedding and the present day in show. So that baby should be two and a half or so.

• Locked thread