Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The sue-age thing just reminded me that Chris Addison himself is in his mid 40s despite looking about 19.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I loved the scene where they were repoing the furniture behind Gary, while pretending the count hadn't happened yet. The true calling card of a crap filmmaker.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

vseslav.botkin posted:

Pretty sure the count hadn't happened; Gary just didn't want that couch around because of what... happened on it.

Ahhh misinterpreted that one then. She's still an awful filmmaker mind!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My only ever so slight criticism of this season, and maybe earlier ones did it too, is a few of the jokes get a bit explained. For example, the cell phone recording of Gary was funny enough just seeing Mike angling his phone. Showing the record screen was a bit 'hey just making sure you guys caught that one'. Happened a few times in the season.

Fab year again though, can't wait to see what happens next.

• Locked thread