Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
I think she was flirting with me

She called me "sweetie" and she was very generous with my portion of chips

Next time I'm gonna ask her out. Would it be racist to invite her out for Mexican food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
You should take her for American food all like "you can speak American good and I noticed" make sure to leave good tips and maybe notes.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
when you talk to her make sure you speak slowly and very loud

MrWillsauce

tell her you think she's "quapo caliente"

FreshCutFries

*tips sombrero*
m'senorita

the unabonger
show her this weird thread

smoobles

take her to a donald trump rally and propose

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

it's more romantic to propose in the spot that they met imo

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless

i flunked out posted:

show her this weird thread

is it too soon in our relationship to spend :tenbux: to get her a forums account

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Do what my friend did once, tell her you thinks she is cute and give her your number.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is it too soon in our relationship to spend :tenbux: to get her a forums account

If you can spend a few bucks on her taco I think you can get her a forums account.

deep dish peat moss

Ein cooler Typ, I will buy this young lady a forums account if you ask her out for a night of posting on BYOB with us.

Piso Mojado

Thingyman posted:

*tips sombrero*
m'senorita

deep dish peat moss

Thingyman posted:

*tips sombrero*
m'senorita

google THIS

tell her she has a face como un burro

alnilam

Thingyman posted:

*tips sombrero*
m'senorita

MrWillsauce

look her dead in the eye and shove a taco in your mouth. Don't break eye contact. Maintain total confidence. Females can smell fear.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ask if you can have taco at her place op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ChairmanMeow

I think some people in this thread ave never been in love, or even gotten extra chips.
I'm happy for you OP

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
one time a woman at a hotdog stand refused to give me a diet coke because i "wasn't fat" and didn't need one and then i explained that i was a diabetic so she got embarrassed and gave me a diet coke. sometimes i think that if i hadn't opened my stupid diabeetus mouth we could have found love and gotten married and had 7 children and several dogs.

:smith:

ChairmanMeow

Luvcow posted:

one time a woman at a hotdog stand refused to give me a diet coke because i "wasn't fat" and didn't need one and then i explained that i was a diabetic so she got embarrassed and gave me a diet coke. sometimes i think that if i hadn't opened my stupid diabeetus mouth we could have found love and gotten married and had 7 children and several dogs.

:smith:

did you try a missed connections ad?

MrWillsauce

there are plenty of hotdog stands in the sea, my friend

MrWillsauce

there are plenty of hotdog stands in the sea, my friend

FutonForensic

you don't want to mess around with those hotdog girls, Luv. i think you will find that they simply don't cut the mustard, or any other condiment for that matter

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ChairmanMeow posted:

will do and then will report back with results

ChairmanMeow

..... also nice humble brag that you are attractive to food stand girls and not fat.

MrWillsauce

sometimes I dream of pretty girls telling me I'm not fat so I can awkwardly mumble at them and walk away :allears:

maybe some day...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ChairmanMeow posted:

..... also nice humble brag that you are attractive to food stand girls and not fat.

yeah i really get around in the food stand community, i can't even go the market anymore

FutonForensic

luvcow stands in the center of the food truck setup, his arms outstretched. "ladies, i am here and i am ready. do your worst"

hot dogs and fish tacos fall to the ground as a greasy, lusty mob descends on the not-fat diabetic. he is torn to shreds

MrWillsauce

that's how I wanna go

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I tried to upgrade to a women who work in sit down restaurants but i was way out of my league

:(

Robot Made of Meat

That explains all of the Taco Bell you've been eating lately.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

deep dish peat moss

One time I told byob I would never date because my idea of a good night was riding the train to a weird part of the city and then walking around for hours smoking cigarettes. Someone told me one day I would meet a girl who also wanted to do that and now it finally happened. Our first date is going to be riding the train to the end of the line then going for a long walk and chainsmoking until we find a cheap taco stand to eat at.

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

google THIS posted:

tell her she has a face como un burro

or una perra grande

World Kraid Center
what's good byob ayyy you do you bro you do you bros

----------------

tao of lmao

ChairmanMeow posted:

You were the hottie with the hair net and the barely noticeable accent. I was the 25 dollar order for one. Wanted to ask you out but hey that gordita wasn't going to eat itself.

alnilam

tao of lmao posted:

You were the hottie with the hair net and the barely noticeable accent. I was the 25 dollar order for one. Wanted to ask you out but hey that gordita wasn't going to eat itself.

food stand girls respect a man who respects the meal

at least that's what i read in "kruisin the kiosks: 20 foolproof strategies to pick up babes at food stands, lunch vans, and small cafés"

problematic hug

if you ask her out dont take her for mexican food

latina female is redundant

Piso Mojado

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert Fanclub President

by Reene

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

if you ask her out dont take her for mexican food

he can take her to the atm machine and remark how much better the td bank gui interface is than the bank of america one.

----------------

• Locked thread