Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

he can take her to the atm machine and remark how much better the td bank gui interface is than the bank of america one.

"The GUI interface on the PIN number entry screen is way better on this ATM machine"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

alnilam posted:

"The GUI interface on the PIN number entry screen is way better on this ATM machine"

"don't you agree, my latina female friend?"

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

asked the fat goon to his computer screen

smoobles

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

latina female is redundant

wow racist

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

I'm really in love with a latina female woman (she has two X chromosomes, uterus, etc). this female lady works at a taquiera that serves non-vegetarian meat and vegetable lettuce tacos. did I mention she (the latina girl, that is) is a woman?

Piso Mojado

and before any of you trolls respond with "what's HIS name hurr hurr" I'm just going cut you off by saying HE is actually a SHE, a Latina she...and HER name is Doug, thank you very much.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hmm, yea ok i see your point piso, but uh like, what is his name

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Tuck her in one night, reaaally snugly, and say "you made me a burrito, now I'm making you one too." (like a burrito with the sheets/blanket/comforter whatevger the gently caress, and she's the burrito) it'd be very romantic, she'd really dig thag (again she is the burrito METAPHORICALLY wrapped up, you do not have to make w real burrito for this to work) (this can also work if u cuddle her very tightly w/ you as the tortilla and she's the inside stuff)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

and if you want to make it weird and sexual you can say "i always did like my burritos hot" or "wow you really are a delicious burrito" (in reference to her as described in my previous post this is not about a sexual burrito please don't talk to your burritos like this)

google THIS

this curvy (in a good way) girl lady woman person at the taqueria, who is totally Latina or possibly Italian? anyway, I think she flirts with me at the drivethrough window and yesterday she gave me a large baja blast even though I only ordered a medium. should I ask her out, and would it be untoward for me to take her to burger king? I don't know if that would violate her employee contract or whatever

Shaquin
luca and chill?

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

this curvy (in a good way) girl lady woman person at the taqueria, who is totally Latina or possibly Italian? anyway, I think she flirts with me at the drivethrough window and yesterday she gave me a large baja blast even though I only ordered a medium. should I ask her out, and would it be untoward for me to take her to burger king? I don't know if that would violate her employee contract or whatever

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Senior Management

If I was a cute latina woman working at a taqueria I would totally flirt with you but I dunno if it would be genuine. I ask myself that question every night.

:jerry:

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
she assembled my tacos tonight but she wasn't working the register/chips so I got a small portion of chips from the lame guy working there tonight

I ordered jalapenos (fresh not pickled) on my tacos to impress her :)

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
could you sketch us a picture so we could know what she looks like?

MrWillsauce

you should swipe the work schedule from the kitchen and start going to the taqueria only when she's working and not waste your time

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
i already eat tacos for dinner p much every night so it's not wasting my time

next time I see her I'll ask her if I can take a picture of her to show to my internet friends

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
no a sketch is better, its from the soul

MrWillsauce

do both. Show her the sketch too. And show her pictures of us so it's not weird.

alnilam

byob project: post pics of selves so guy can show to latina female girl woman human so that it's not weird

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
I can't draw

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this is me chilling and just reading the forums, taken just now from my computer camera:

if you describe her maybe we can police artist sketch her

MrWillsauce

I wish I had a CSI computer so I could say enhance and it could zoom in on your eyeball so I could see byob reflected in your eyes

MrWillsauce

can we get an update, Ein? Are you married yet? Did the taqueria cater the wedding?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
This thread is funny. You guys are funny. what you should really do is tell her to call you papi

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
got a chicken quesedilla tonight

the girl wasn't working

the guy there barely gave me any chips. he's not one of the "cool" employees

this really f-cks up my night

a lot of my mental well-being is dependent on eating chips

----------------

MrWillsauce

maybe you should ask for extra chips next time

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
my social anxiety prevents me from asking for extra chips

that's also why I haven't asked for that girl's phone number yet

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ein cooler Typ posted:

got a chicken quesedilla tonight

the girl wasn't working

the guy there barely gave me any chips. he's not one of the "cool" employees

this really f-cks up my night

a lot of my mental well-being is dependent on eating chips

:smith:

springs here

MrWillsauce

maybe you can build up your social skills by first asking for more chips, and after you've managed that a few times you can move on to the girl

google THIS

sounds like you need to start with the chips and work your way up

e:

MrWillsauce posted:

maybe you can build up your social skills by first asking for more chips, and after you've managed that a few times you can move on to the girl

lol

MrWillsauce

the point is, we believe in you

google THIS

you can always bring a wingman with you to help you get the chips if you're not confident going solo

google THIS

go and get that HB10 (Hot Basket with 10 extra chips)

MrWillsauce

try negging the guy until he gives you the chips

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

you can always bring a wingman with you to help you get the chips if you're not confident going solo

i don't have any irl friends

will you come with me?

----------------

MrWillsauce

maybe you should actually try picking up the girl first, and then once you get to know her you can use her as your wingman

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
maybe once I get to know her (if you know what I mean) I can ask her for the recipe to chips

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

no, what do you mean

• Locked thread