Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JoJoJosephSmith

y este tema we no mms :V

jajajajjajaja saludos v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

my first piece of advice is make sure she never hears you refer to her as "the cute latina female." The second step is to ask for extra meat in your quesadilla then gaze longingly into the male employee's eyes. Then you can break the tension by asking her on a date. Invite her to get bbq.

:jerry:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Vynar posted:

my first piece of advice is make sure she never hears you refer to her as "the cute latina female." The second step is to ask for extra meat in your quesadilla then gaze longingly into the male employee's eyes. Then you can break the tension by asking her on a date. Invite her to get bbq.

i'm fanning myself reading this

google THIS

Vynar posted:

my first piece of advice is make sure she never hears you refer to her as "the cute latina female."

what? i-i didn't call you anything, i said i used to work in retail

MrWillsauce

uuhhhhhhh... I was talking about a different cute latina female.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I mean You all look similar I mean the same IIII meanyou're all from a common origin

MrWillsauce

maybe dress up in an expensive suit and put on cologne when you go out for tacos to impress her

FutonForensic

ah yes, toilette du taco. an excellent choice, monsieur. goes swell with a dab of Baja Blast

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Ordered a quesedilla tonight. The guy was joking around with me again. "Not tacos tonight? not nachoes? no, quesedilla is better, eh?"

awkward

but then I go to the cash register and the girl was there and she asked me if I wanted extra chips. i didn't even have to ask for them. Really good service.
And she called me "Sweetie"

she definitely wants me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

dude you are in there. how do you plan to seal the deal?

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
no se

I've never made it this far with a girl before (I'm a kissless virgin)

----------------

MrWillsauce

maybe you could just say "hey want to do something sometime?" and see where it goes

problematic hug

sooner rather than later imo

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
what if she says no

I don't think I could take that kind of a rejection

and then I could never go to the taqueria again lest it be awkward

----------------

MrWillsauce

if she says no, say "me neither!" and laugh really hard

problematic hug

can i still get extra chips tho, for real

Nasgate

Ein cooler Typ posted:

what if she says no

I don't think I could take that kind of a rejection

and then I could never go to the taqueria again lest it be awkward

In the food industry you forget this poo poo after like 2 weeks. So the worst outcome is no tacos for a couple weeks, not forever.

Senior Management

Nasgate posted:

In the food industry you forget this poo poo after like 2 weeks. So the worst outcome is no tacos for a couple weeks, not forever.

or you could just get one of those glasses and fake mustache noses to combo with a trench coat. Get tacos in disguise. You can pretend to be a secret agent getting undercover tacos for the queen.

Seraphic Neoman

undercover tacos are the best tacos do this op

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
just got a chicken quesedilla

there were different people working there. I haven't been in the afternoon for a while.

this guy barely gave me any chips

maybe I'll go back tonight to see if she's there for the dinner shift

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Mon, April 18

She wasn't there.

Ugly Latino man barely gave me chips with my quesadilla.

It would have been better with a tall glass of water.

Going back tonight for a drink.

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
there were a couple of cute ladies outside eating lunch and drinking beer at 3pm they seemed cool

I could have put the moves on them but I was in a bad state of mind because of my disappointment at the amount of chips I got

----------------

google THIS

sounds like you need to bring your own chips, or "crunchy courage" as they are sometimes called, to help boost your game

FutonForensic

if you're going to bring chips, however, please take the matter seriously and bake your own drat chips

i've seen many a newcomer laughed out of a chip-off, bag of Tostito's "Hint of Lime" in hand

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
if you really want to impress people, especially the cute latina female, bring the corn and make your chips at the restaurant.

Robot Made of Meat

Ein cooler Typ posted:

there were a couple of cute ladies outside eating lunch and drinking beer at 3pm they seemed cool

I could have put the moves on them but I was in a bad state of mind because of my disappointment at the amount of chips I got

How many chips did they get?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
the whole point of getting chips there is they are better than the chips you can buy at the store or that I could make at home

they have to be fried and have the secret seasoning

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
You mean salt? The secret is salt.

Senior Management

don't forget to make your salsa too

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
its funny to think that years from now, at your wedding, you might give your bride a printed out copy of this thread

i'm rooting for you :)

alnilam

We are gathered here today to witness the joining of this white (non-hispanic) male to this cute latina female

google THIS

for better or for worse, for extra chips or hardly any chips, in sickness and in health,

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

We are gathered here today to witness the joining of this white (non-hispanic) male to this cute latina female

google THIS posted:

for better or for worse, for extra chips or hardly any chips, in sickness and in health,

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ladies and gentlemen there is an open chips and salsa bar from 6-9pm

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
well I didn't go back to the taqueria tonight but went to a new Chinese food place tonight and would you believe it? - there's a cute cashier there too!

she's some kind of mixed race I can't tell

I'd never been here before but this place is cool because if you buy 5 dinner combos the 6th is free

I got a generous portion of chicken and rice and an egg roll and fortune cookie for :eightbux:

here's my fortune: the human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it

I will def be going back to this place in the future

there was a homeless guy there who bought only a small plain white rice. it was sad :(

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you should have given him a packet of soy sauce and maybe one of those little salt packets

but nothing more

MrWillsauce

you should have given him the fortune too

MrWillsauce

if we follow logically, you will probably have the best luck at a mexican/chinese fusion joint, ein cooler typ

Afro Doug

the cute german fraulein was working at the biergarten tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

she gave me extra schnitzel

• Locked thread