Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is it too soon in our relationship to spend :tenbux: to get her a forums account

If you can spend a few bucks on her taco I think you can get her a forums account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Ein cooler Typ, I will buy this young lady a forums account if you ask her out for a night of posting on BYOB with us.

deep dish peat moss

Thingyman posted:

*tips sombrero*
m'senorita

deep dish peat moss

One time I told byob I would never date because my idea of a good night was riding the train to a weird part of the city and then walking around for hours smoking cigarettes. Someone told me one day I would meet a girl who also wanted to do that and now it finally happened. Our first date is going to be riding the train to the end of the line then going for a long walk and chainsmoking until we find a cheap taco stand to eat at.

• Locked thread