Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
You should take her for American food all like "you can speak American good and I noticed" make sure to leave good tips and maybe notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

I think some people in this thread ave never been in love, or even gotten extra chips.
I'm happy for you OP

ChairmanMeow

Luvcow posted:

one time a woman at a hotdog stand refused to give me a diet coke because i "wasn't fat" and didn't need one and then i explained that i was a diabetic so she got embarrassed and gave me a diet coke. sometimes i think that if i hadn't opened my stupid diabeetus mouth we could have found love and gotten married and had 7 children and several dogs.

:smith:

did you try a missed connections ad?

ChairmanMeow

..... also nice humble brag that you are attractive to food stand girls and not fat.

ChairmanMeow

look there is nothing special about getting extra chips if you have to ask for extra chips.

just try harder to learn her schedule so you aren't wasting all this money going in when she isn't working. For a pick me up go to 5 guys burger and fries, there's a good chance you will get extra fries, i mean it's kinda cheating but it's still a little thrill.

ChairmanMeow

Ein cooler Typ posted:

When 5 guys first opened here you could order fries and they'd practically fill the entire bag with fries.

Now my local franchise just fills up the cup with fries and gives you a reasonable portion. Thanks management -_-

have you changed your hair? Gained weight?

ChairmanMeow

you didn't flirt and guess what?

she's my girl now!
I break your tables like she breaks your heart

ChairmanMeow

MrWillsauce posted:

why would you twist the knife right when he's living the dream? you monster

jealousy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

what if we just get one big basket? do we have to move to utah for a reverse big love marriage?

• Locked thread