Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Thingyman posted:

*tips sombrero*
m'senorita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

tao of lmao posted:

You were the hottie with the hair net and the barely noticeable accent. I was the 25 dollar order for one. Wanted to ask you out but hey that gordita wasn't going to eat itself.

food stand girls respect a man who respects the meal

at least that's what i read in "kruisin the kiosks: 20 foolproof strategies to pick up babes at food stands, lunch vans, and small cafés"

alnilam

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

he can take her to the atm machine and remark how much better the td bank gui interface is than the bank of america one.

"The GUI interface on the PIN number entry screen is way better on this ATM machine"

alnilam

byob project: post pics of selves so guy can show to latina female girl woman human so that it's not weird

alnilam

We are gathered here today to witness the joining of this white (non-hispanic) male to this cute latina female

alnilam

alnilam

google THIS posted:

"hola, señor. you are mere seconds away from talking to the cute latina female of your dreams, but you will need some 'extra chips' to continue"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

whats your job? are you an intrepid private eye waiting for a case to come in

i knew she was trouble as soon as she walked in. cute latina females always are.

• Locked thread