Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This thread is a sign of bad character.

Boom! Headshot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This thread is a sign of bad character.

Boom! Headshot!

*high fiving all my bros*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

What i'm trying to say is I love my vaguely ethnic wife. We met when she put extra tomatoes on my Navajo taco (not a euphemism)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I saw a new girl working there. She's white but she has tattoos (a sign of bad character). I don't think I will be pursuing her.

"Don't you realize?" replied the kindly, old wizard with a twinkle in his eye, "while you have been looking for it elsewhere, the bad character has been inside you all along!"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

HighwireAct posted:

pure poetry

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm a kickless vagrant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ein cooler Typ posted:

tell your mother to PM me

My mom has a form of hyperdontia such that she appears to have two rows of teeth, but in all actuality, she only has six pairs of extras

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I have one wisdom tooth and I give it extra attention when brushing and flossing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

what is the key to dating and marrying females, I wonder

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm starting to worry that this story doesn't have a happy ending.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I was born with two wisdom teeth. I an the missing link

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Why is there carpet at the tacorrhea?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hosed up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"The most beautiful sound I ever heard
Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria
All the beautiful words of the world in a single word:
Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

You should marry that female

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

MrWillsauce posted:

whats your job? are you an intrepid private eye waiting for a case to come in

he's a professional chip gatherer

• Locked thread