Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hmm, yea ok i see your point piso, but uh like, what is his name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Tuck her in one night, reaaally snugly, and say "you made me a burrito, now I'm making you one too." (like a burrito with the sheets/blanket/comforter whatevger the gently caress, and she's the burrito) it'd be very romantic, she'd really dig thag (again she is the burrito METAPHORICALLY wrapped up, you do not have to make w real burrito for this to work) (this can also work if u cuddle her very tightly w/ you as the tortilla and she's the inside stuff)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

and if you want to make it weird and sexual you can say "i always did like my burritos hot" or "wow you really are a delicious burrito" (in reference to her as described in my previous post this is not about a sexual burrito please don't talk to your burritos like this)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

you're a long loving way from ddestroying any nachos, my boii

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Ein cooler Typ posted:

When 5 guys first opened here you could order fries and they'd practically fill the entire bag with fries.

Now my local franchise just fills up the cup with fries and gives you a reasonable portion. Thanks management -_-

ask them to fill the remaining space in the fry bag with chips you dingus. you can do it, be brave dammit

• Locked thread