Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

If I was a cute latina woman working at a taqueria I would totally flirt with you but I dunno if it would be genuine. I ask myself that question every night.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

my first piece of advice is make sure she never hears you refer to her as "the cute latina female." The second step is to ask for extra meat in your quesadilla then gaze longingly into the male employee's eyes. Then you can break the tension by asking her on a date. Invite her to get bbq.

Senior Management

Nasgate posted:

In the food industry you forget this poo poo after like 2 weeks. So the worst outcome is no tacos for a couple weeks, not forever.

or you could just get one of those glasses and fake mustache noses to combo with a trench coat. Get tacos in disguise. You can pretend to be a secret agent getting undercover tacos for the queen.

Senior Management

don't forget to make your salsa too

Senior Management

I went to the German place and got some German beer. I could feel the disappointment through the German accent of the normal looking cashier guy as I was unsure what some of the beers were. There was also German lady employee but I did not ask her out because I just wanted some beer and a box with fries and kebab meat. It ended up coming in a cylinder container though.

Senior Management

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I don't know any German places around here

too bad

I could really impress some Mädchen there with my rudimentary German skills

imho the only way to impress her would be to drink all of the German beer and still appear sober.

Senior Management

Ein cooler Typ posted:

i bet i could

im a serious alcoholic

BYOB project meet at the German place near me so that Ein cooler Typ can try to impress the Germans with his alcoholism.

Senior Management

Ein cooler Typ posted:

when the employees are all talking in spanish to each other and laughing I think they're talking about me

Probably not but good luck telling your brain that

Senior Management

The cute latina taqueria has a female employee that my friend Ein cooler Typ wants to ask on a date. He should do it.

Senior Management

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I don't have any hobbies or friends (except you guys :)

Are you asking us out? use that courage to instead ask out the taqueria employee of your choice

Senior Management

Ein cooler Typ posted:

woke up at 4pm hungover and headed over to get a quesedilla

I didn't bother to shower so I must have looked disheveled.

The regular guy was there and while assembling my quesedilla he asked me if I was alright. I said yeah.

I saw a new girl working there. She's white but she has tattoos (a sign of bad character). I don't think I will be pursuing her.

I got a regular portion of chips today. Some gringo was working the register.

Anyway here's the big development that happened today. I grabbed a water cup before paying. Then I paid and noticed my order costs more than uasual. I asked them if they raised the price of the quesedilla and they said no but they charge 25 cents for a water cup!

wtf what a bunch of loving cheapskates what kind of restaurant charges for water. Local businesses are always trying to screw you on everything that's why I prefer corporations like taco bell. tbell always gives me free water.

I didn't know they charged for water though. I take water cups all the time without paying for them and no one has said anything. I bet i've stolen 2-3$ worth of water cups from the taqueria. I'm a criminal :(

In the future I will make sure I'm properly hydrated before I go so I don't have to pay for water or resort to crime.

This seems much ruder and darker than normal. Are you ok?

Senior Management

ask the cute latina woman to take you to the hospital then grab a coffee and get her a stuffed bear from the hospital gift shop.

Senior Management

I have 3/4 Wisdom Teeth because I have very wise. One had to go because it made many headaches. Another one is impacted. It bothers me greatly that my mouth is now uneven.

Senior Management

good news though you have other upscale taco options coming in the near future http://wtop.com/money/2016/05/taco-bell-rolls-out-upscale-look/

Senior Management

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

what is the key to dating and marrying females, I wonder

I think it is a really classy hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

write your phone number on a banana and give it to her

• Locked thread