Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

you don't want to mess around with those hotdog girls, Luv. i think you will find that they simply don't cut the mustard, or any other condiment for that matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

luvcow stands in the center of the food truck setup, his arms outstretched. "ladies, i am here and i am ready. do your worst"

hot dogs and fish tacos fall to the ground as a greasy, lusty mob descends on the not-fat diabetic. he is torn to shreds

FutonForensic

"hey babe, check out my PS2 copy of Medal of Honor"

FutonForensic

"mamacita, come close" *whispers* "88 on metacritic"

FutonForensic

ah yes, toilette du taco. an excellent choice, monsieur. goes swell with a dab of Baja Blast

FutonForensic

if you're going to bring chips, however, please take the matter seriously and bake your own drat chips

i've seen many a newcomer laughed out of a chip-off, bag of Tostito's "Hint of Lime" in hand

FutonForensic

i look at the man eating nachos alone and shirtless at the taqueria, and i think, "this is a man of power"

FutonForensic

he pulls me close; i feel an immediate bond between us. not a bond formed of any passion, but of the layer of Velveeta coating his chest

FutonForensic

nothing more depressing than a man in his underwear, crying into his phone to latina sex hotlines and slurping salsa off it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

"hola, seņor. you are mere seconds away from talking to the cute latina female of your dreams, but you will need some 'extra chips' to continue"

• Locked thread