Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Thingyman posted:

*tips sombrero*
m'senorita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

latina female is redundant

Piso Mojado

I'm really in love with a latina female woman (she has two X chromosomes, uterus, etc). this female lady works at a taquiera that serves non-vegetarian meat and vegetable lettuce tacos. did I mention she (the latina girl, that is) is a woman?

Piso Mojado

and before any of you trolls respond with "what's HIS name hurr hurr" I'm just going cut you off by saying HE is actually a SHE, a Latina she...and HER name is Doug, thank you very much.

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

this curvy (in a good way) girl lady woman person at the taqueria, who is totally Latina or possibly Italian? anyway, I think she flirts with me at the drivethrough window and yesterday she gave me a large baja blast even though I only ordered a medium. should I ask her out, and would it be untoward for me to take her to burger king? I don't know if that would violate her employee contract or whatever

Piso Mojado

this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

I wonder if there are any cute latinas online

there are 16 in your area right now. just pick up the phone!

• Locked thread