Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

tell her you think she's "quapo caliente"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

it's more romantic to propose in the spot that they met imo

MrWillsauce

look her dead in the eye and shove a taco in your mouth. Don't break eye contact. Maintain total confidence. Females can smell fear.

MrWillsauce

there are plenty of hotdog stands in the sea, my friend

MrWillsauce

there are plenty of hotdog stands in the sea, my friend

MrWillsauce

sometimes I dream of pretty girls telling me I'm not fat so I can awkwardly mumble at them and walk away :allears:

maybe some day...

MrWillsauce

that's how I wanna go

MrWillsauce

you should swipe the work schedule from the kitchen and start going to the taqueria only when she's working and not waste your time

MrWillsauce

do both. Show her the sketch too. And show her pictures of us so it's not weird.

MrWillsauce

I wish I had a CSI computer so I could say enhance and it could zoom in on your eyeball so I could see byob reflected in your eyes

MrWillsauce

can we get an update, Ein? Are you married yet? Did the taqueria cater the wedding?

MrWillsauce

maybe you should ask for extra chips next time

MrWillsauce

maybe you can build up your social skills by first asking for more chips, and after you've managed that a few times you can move on to the girl

MrWillsauce

the point is, we believe in you

MrWillsauce

try negging the guy until he gives you the chips

MrWillsauce

maybe you should actually try picking up the girl first, and then once you get to know her you can use her as your wingman

MrWillsauce

no, what do you mean

MrWillsauce

yeah you might get extra fries but an order of fries is like ten dollars. gently caress five guys they should call it Five Highway Robbers imo

MrWillsauce

why would you twist the knife right when he's living the dream? you monster

MrWillsauce

you two should go order the same thing on the same night and see who gets the more chips. May the best man win.

MrWillsauce

yeah you have to move to Utah

MrWillsauce

maybe start eating at a different taqueria. This will make the latina female jealous and she will pursue you. Women like it when you play hard to get

MrWillsauce

if it's really meant to be, she'll know

MrWillsauce

dude I bet if you had a medal of honor you'd get, like, so much rear end. Makes you wonder why old Barry O doesn't give it to himself

MrWillsauce

lol barry should give someone a copy of that xbox game the next time he awards the medal of honor. What are they gonna do, impeach him? He's already on his way out. Dude I would get up to such presidential hijinks if I was him

MrWillsauce

FutonForensic posted:

"mamacita, come close" *whispers* "88 on metacritic"

oh yeah I thought this was funny, for the record

MrWillsauce

uuhhhhhhh... I was talking about a different cute latina female.

MrWillsauce

maybe dress up in an expensive suit and put on cologne when you go out for tacos to impress her

MrWillsauce

dude you are in there. how do you plan to seal the deal?

MrWillsauce

maybe you could just say "hey want to do something sometime?" and see where it goes

MrWillsauce

if she says no, say "me neither!" and laugh really hard

MrWillsauce

you should have given him the fortune too

MrWillsauce

if we follow logically, you will probably have the best luck at a mexican/chinese fusion joint, ein cooler typ

MrWillsauce

she gave me extra schnitzel

MrWillsauce

fake it til you make it

MrWillsauce

that's okay. most latinas don't even have penises.

MrWillsauce

go to AA and meet girls through your mutual alcoholism hobby

MrWillsauce

go find the owner and make things right about the stolen water cups. It's the only way to clear your conscience and get into heaven.

MrWillsauce

girls love it when you are judgemental, ein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

it's good to have things in common

• Locked thread