Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Ein cooler Typ posted:

huge disaster occurred

I was carrying a bag of my taqueria trash and some leftover salsa downstairs to the trash can and the bottom of the bag fell out because all those greasy chips soaked onto the paper

and hell of salsa spilled everywhere on the carpet on the walls splashed into my eye burning my eye

is God punishing me for my love of salsa?

No, I think you are being punished for your lack of initiative. The bottom falling out of the bag symbolizes the bottom falling out of your possible / potential / hypothetical future relationship. You must strike while the chips are crisp and the salsa is fresh, lest you lose everything and suffer grievous injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread