Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

tell her she has a face como un burro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

alnilam posted:

"The GUI interface on the PIN number entry screen is way better on this ATM machine"

"don't you agree, my latina female friend?"

google THIS

this curvy (in a good way) girl lady woman person at the taqueria, who is totally Latina or possibly Italian? anyway, I think she flirts with me at the drivethrough window and yesterday she gave me a large baja blast even though I only ordered a medium. should I ask her out, and would it be untoward for me to take her to burger king? I don't know if that would violate her employee contract or whatever

google THIS

sounds like you need to start with the chips and work your way up

e:

MrWillsauce posted:

maybe you can build up your social skills by first asking for more chips, and after you've managed that a few times you can move on to the girl

lol

google THIS

you can always bring a wingman with you to help you get the chips if you're not confident going solo

google THIS

go and get that HB10 (Hot Basket with 10 extra chips)

google THIS

show her this thread op :nws: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771086

google THIS

"Nah, I don't even want chips!" imagine the mindfuck

google THIS

Vynar posted:

my first piece of advice is make sure she never hears you refer to her as "the cute latina female."

what? i-i didn't call you anything, i said i used to work in retail

google THIS

sounds like you need to bring your own chips, or "crunchy courage" as they are sometimes called, to help boost your game

google THIS

for better or for worse, for extra chips or hardly any chips, in sickness and in health,

google THIS

huh

google THIS

(a sign of bad character)

google THIS

go talk to a doctor

google THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdB6CN7jww

google THIS

day 20956: still working on the car, still haven't had meaningful interaction with the cute latina female

google THIS

http://hasecttalkedtothecutelatinafemaleyet.com

google THIS fucked around with this message at 01:55 on May 24, 2016

google THIS

I'm still trying to figure out the physics here. salsa splashed up all the way from the floor to eye level?

google THIS

"hola, seņor. you are mere seconds away from talking to the cute latina female of your dreams, but you will need some 'extra chips' to continue"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

big black turnout posted:

she had a bag full of tacos and chips up to her armpits

I casually wiped the salsa out of my eye. "Is that the best you can do, Chipstiff McGee?" I sneered.

• Locked thread