Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I didn't know there were Rex mice, do you know if it's a breeding thing or were they genetically engineered for some purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

A common fate for abandoned dogs yeah.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I hope it doesn't disturb them in any way. :ohdear:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hibernation is a neat trick, hummingbirds do it every night to not starve to death overnight. That must be rough waking up from every morning.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh poor puppy, hopefully somebody pulled him out of there before he got too tired. Puppies need their rest.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah anteaters are well aware they have murder mittens, they use them to defend themselves against predators after all. They're very cautious in how they use their hands.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Raccoons are okay too be around other animals at least for short periods, longer if there's food.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

These are my sausages. I play with them and love them and they're mine.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rats piss a little tiny trickle pretty much constantly, it's easy to get used to. Foxes have dog sized pisses every few steps, it's a mess.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Black footed cats are significantly smaller than the African wildcats which make up our domestic cat ancestors. They're little deadly kittens that mostly eat bugs and small rodents although they can catch birds.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Fy7uzHR.mp4

You came to the wrong neighborhood lady.

The Council will see you now.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

He is a little on the small side but that dog is still big.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I wonder what causes that, also that is the most red pandas I've seen in one place ever, most zoos keep them in singles and pairs unless there's pups.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh those cats are all so pretty, but third cat is :lol:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

At 6500 Meters down I don't think you can pet them. :smith:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That is one patient kitty. Very good with kids.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Want to nom on that biscuit.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Dogs typically love their jobs because they get jobs they're suited for, unlike most people who just have to work whatever job they can get.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh to be a fuzzy animal with a tail you can use as a pillow.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Bodega cats is a delight when they show up in thread, the juxtaposition of cats and commerce is fun. Post more cats.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Aww, big stretch!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Is that a bobcat?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Elevator butt (extreme)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Depends on if the water is still present in sufficient quantities to allow gas exchange. Otherwise ironically it's like drowning, axolotl can only survive for short periods out of water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Good job Scout! Always great to see a dog recognized for their good behavior.