Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Weasel curiosity is unstoppable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Sky-Cattes learning to sky...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C7do93-GB8

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Writer Cath posted:

Sorry for your loss. Here is an old lady gentle giant.

Truly the noblest of horses dogges.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Ferocious hunter stalking prey...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Busket Posket posted:

The other day, I posted here about the passing of my cat, Dead Kitty.

We took her body to the local Cat Doctor today, because they do little cremations. The vet there took the box we brought her in, walked to the back, but soon came racing back out as I settled the fee.

The vet does brief checks on each kittycorpse before processing. This cat had been in there since Saturday, hadn't moved or made a peep, but she detected a faint heartbeat.

By some grace of something, a liter of fluid later, some steroids and antibiotics, and a nebulizer treatment, she's now asleep in the doorway to my bedroom.

Her name is now Lazarus.

Eight to go!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
That meow face...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Warmest snuggle birb.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Just a coupla guys looking to see what's going on in this thread

"Um...is that peanut butter? Asking for a friend."

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
That is a stuffed toy, right?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvDjS2LaAgQ

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Such a tolerant skycat.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Chili posted:

Hey everyone, been a bit since I checked in. Have a Butterpuddle:

:ohdear:

He always looks so concerned.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
And he's not getting any...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Ocelots and Margays are pretty awesome. I was on patrol in Honduras and had a Margay fall on my head back in 1988. I think it missed a jump and just kind of plummeted and knocked itself silly when it hit my skull. Our medic checked it to see that it hadn't broken anything and my squad just chilled until it could move under its own power. It took off and disappeared into the brush after about twenty minutes.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Funzo posted:

I have been informed by my wife that we are getting another cat. Specifically, this kitten.
http://www.petango.com/webservices/adoptablesearch/wsAdoptableAnimalDetails.aspx?id=31765218&css=http://www.petsgohome.org/css/petpoint.css
I will of course, be posting pictures.

Dat orange paw :3: The cat has to be named Lefty.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7EafsS-oS4

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Silver Laced Wyandotte. That's a pretty chicken.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
http://www.japantrendshop.com/oppo-dog-muzzle-quack-p-1552.html

Presented without comment.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

:vince:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Ham sandwich with plenty of Ham.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Pokemon Snuggle

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
It wants you to scratch its ears.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Stop Motion Catte. Harryhausen would be impressed.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Startled marshmallow fluff.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

That is one pro as poo poo birb.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Tuxedo Ted posted:

All we need is a donkey and then we got a band going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nguB6wLxicU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Violence of House Cows.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

I kind of expected it to inflate like one of those clown balloons.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

A Trace-purr perhaps?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Guess it's my turn to polish the owl again :smith:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Kitten and sky-kitten are friends :kimchi:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Elias_Maluco posted:

African wildcat (the grampa to our house cats)

All cats are just cats. :3:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

fknlo posted:

https://youtu.be/-4Bd-cZs26I

Short vid of that kitty found at work

That purring...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Cats are cats (and so are kittens :3:). Momma there sounds just like my idiot when he's hungry and wants his dinner.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Cheetahs are all big doofuses. They are awesome.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

zen berb

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

cash crab posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45FxGkFMmSQ

My favourite genre of video is news anchors who can't stop laughing at human interest stories

The Butterscotch thousand yard stare was what was killing me.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Nordick posted:

Aw man. I just said to my friend the other day that I wish I could have a pet jackdaw. We were sitting in an outdoor cafe and there were a couple jackdaws milling about, looking for scraps. I tossed a tiny little bit of pastry to one of them and it kept a real close eye on me after that. Such clever and cute birbs. :3:

EDIT: Oh my god
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hORAMBbpzOQ

Find a copy of this book and read the chapters on Jackdaws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Solomon%27s_Ring_(book) the whole book is awesome actually.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPuKyeVsfZY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Crossposting from TFR's Tacticats thread...

Animals adopted by soldiers in the Ukraine warzone.