Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

I swear that guy drugs his cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwSYm1NPHP4

"OMG SHE'S GETTING WET...SHE'S DROWNING! SHE'S DROWNING! HELP! HELP!"

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Magnificent.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Tendai posted:

Look at that fat little baby :3: Goddamn I want to be a tiny falconer.

I was a tiny falconer many years ago. It's a lot of work but worth it. Local falconry organisation should be able to point you in the right direction if you want to have a go. And most beginners start with a kestrel.

Also that's a merlin in that last video, not a kestrel. Merlins are not kestrels :colbert:

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Snow White is Scandinavian?

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Time to post this again! :haw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6a8T5Z5wkk

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Chili posted:

Our new way of getting even with Butterscotch for screaming at me every morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaGTYCBg4II

I'm a couple of pages late, but I can now completely sympathise with Butterscotch's previous owners, and understand how they let him get so fat. He sounds like he's either going to starve to death or explode if he doesn't get some food right now. One or the other, or maybe both. Easier to just give in.

It can't be easy to resist. You're doing a fantastic job of the whole tough love thing with him.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

seaborgium posted:

My parent's cat used to hide by sticking his head in my dad's jacket at the vet. Just his head, the whole rest of him was still on the table in full view of everyone. My mom never got a picture though, apparently it was too funny.

My cat does that too. They can't see you if you can't see them!

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Wolves. They were once wolves.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Jollity Farm posted:

Even when it gets right up close, it still looks like a battery operated thing. The way those legs move...

Always tempted to turn them over and look for the battery compartment when I meet one. I had one viciously attacking the parts of my ankle it could get to once :kimchi:

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Owls are basically cats with wings. Which is why you get quite a few close bonds between cats and owls (do a youtube search, it happens quite often). Very similar expressions, body language, eyes. Enough that they can recognise a kindred spirit imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmba7npY8g

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

krinklechip posted:

For the sake of [insert hokey excuse here], don't forget more pics!

He's....going to a restaurant just so he can pet a kitty. That he heard about on the internet.

I think we've reached peak cute :3:

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

MrUnderbridge posted:

One of my sister's cats loved cheese. She would crouch down and lap up a pile of grated parmesan while purring really loud.

Same thing for mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Cheese is definitely a cat weakness. One of mine is also addicted. He's very whiney anyhow but has a particular meow if he suspects you are cruelly withholding cheese from him. It starts off as a demand and basically ends up as yelling at the top of his lungs that you should just give him the loving cheese. Being foolish enough to say the magic word will result in an increase in volume until you comply.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Absolute unit.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Waiting for the inevitable loss edit now.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Do you think it could just keep going?

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

HEY GUNS posted:

jesus christ i thought that guy had thumbs on the outside of his hands

He's not gonna have any digits if that glass gives way, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
[quote="BaronVonVaderham" post="494682523"]

I believe those are good for constipation?