Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Nipped in to the pet store for two minutes and came back to find Charlie like this:

A couple of months ago I was sorting the washing out, went out the kitchen for a minute only to come back and find this:

Saffronica has a new favorite as of 12:28 on Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009

BlueKingBar posted:

I loved hearing birds sing in the woods early morning in Wisconsin. Back when I lived in Green Bay you could hear noises like this all morning if you lived out in the woods, which I did. I don't miss living out there in general, but if anything hearing birds singing like that is nostalgic to me. :3:

Speaking of songbirds, what's the name of that bird that sounds like it's singing the background notes from the instrumentals in Will Smith's Miami (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_sXoT3e30)? I heard it in that video, it's like "twee tweeeeet". I love that bird.

I have heard that bird song but no idea what it is. There should be something like Shazam for birds or something. I'd use it a lot. This is what I hear early in the morning when I'm out walking Charlie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcClseCep8k

The really vocal bird you can hear that keeps changing its song is called a Mistle Thrush. I love their song :j:

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Found Charlie lounging in a sunny spot in the living room. My goal is to be as chilled as this dog.

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Remember in hot weather to water your Charlie and he will sprout a crown of Clouded Perfum.

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Looking through some old pics and found this one of Charlie and I melted :3:

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
"WHAT IS SMELL WHY IT MOVE IS IT TASTE NO IT NOT"

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Took Charles to his first trip to the beach and it broke him...

But he recovered and LOVED it

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
You only have to whisper the word 'bath' for Charles to slink away to hide under the corner chair and yet...

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Charlie the festive hound!

This picture was made possible by the following bribes:

- Seven mini liver treats
- Two tennis balls
- Promise of letting him chase squirrels
(he never manages to catch them)

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
This is DCI Gordon Lightfoot. DCI stands for 'Detective Constable Inspector'. He(?) is a western hognose snake and he is little baby snake and only six inches long and he is a good snake and oh gosh look at that little almost puppy like inquisitive face d'aaawwww.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009

Azhais posted:

Don't know if this counts as cute, but it has a happy ending, so I'm posting it anyway

http://imgur.com/gallery/aPATF

Someone rescued a cat found with 5lbs of matted fur

God drat I want to hug that cat so, so, so much. He looks pretty chilled after having that dirty great big fur rug removed.