Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011
Hooray! My favorite thread gets a reboot. And this time, I have something to contribute! :yayclod:

A bit ago my fiancée and I came home to find some baby squirrels outside or front door. It was fairly cold that day, and they were huddled together for warmth, so we decided to take them out back to our only tree, in hopes of reuniting them with their mother. I warmed them up in my palm, made a little warm nest for them under the tree with my shirt, and we went inside.

About 30 minutes later, we decided to check up on them, and possibly retrieve my shirt. Turns out they were still there, but now that they had warned up a little were wiggling around all over the place. The fiancée looked up the location of the nearest wildlife shelter, and we took them to it just as the sun went down. I like to imagine they remember us fondly :3:

Here's a picture of one of them clinging to me like a tree:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Mar 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU