Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cat gun is fun but I wouldn't hold it by the neck. You're not going to hit anything without using the foregrips

We got a kitten like 9 months ago and I got her used to doing cat-gun. She likes the "CHK-CHIK" but doesn't care for the "BRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAP"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

skyelevator posted:

There's a pretty good chance I found this in this thread but here's a live stream of rescue kittens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKjFHFlRLQ

They're usually running about causing chaos around this time :)

I appreciate that the foster parents put on full Tyvek paper suits when they go in to play with the kitties. When I picked up my rescue kitten years ago the dedicated kitten room STUNK and they were going to have to completely gut it to the studs before they renovated it.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

mystes posted:

It looks like pancake batter

That could be pancake batter if you are brave enough

I'm not

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Norse Code posted:

Crossposting my cute little cat distribution story because it belongs here too:

I also have a ginger and a void and have been told by TikTok that this matchup is called a "Halloween Wombo Combo"

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Perestroika posted:

That seems quite likely. Our dog actually used to do the very same thing, usually when peeing. She had a hip issue, so we always suspected it was because she couldn't easily squat down like other dogs would.

My buddy's chihuahua does this when it's cold out and is taken outside to pee. Then he* pees all down his own front.

*the dog, not the friend