Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Weird puppies!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Servals-- the ultimate catdog. Man I wish I had the space!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

The two times I went to go pick out a cat, I've always gone with the intention of getting a black cat and I walk out with very loud mackerel tabbies instead. It's like a horrible curse where no matter what I do, I end up with the same loud-rear end brown cat, every drat time.

I too have been cursed with a loud-rear end brown cat. Here he is harassing my yarn after yelling at me for it.

When you have cats, any yarn you spin is quickly taken from you.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Mar 25, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yay sneks! I currently only have one but would like a few more. Sneks are great. This one has helped a lot of people get over their snake fears, because she's friendly and cute as gently caress.

OutOfBandII with snek.

Also have this bug. I think he's cute too.

E:

Scathach has a new favorite as of 03:40 on Mar 30, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I think having to shell the nuts themselves gives them a game. Enrichment. My mom feeds a few trees full of squirrels, crows, and jays and tey love the shelled nuts and rice and weird stuff.

Request for cute beetle stuff, yay :)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Scathach, your moms a giood people for feeding thode squirrel rear end squirrels and assorted aviary.
Let hery know she get the Six of Hearts trans lady thumbs up award for keeping ityio real with some motherfucking squirrels.

You can clmp that award to a fridge for a daily affirmation for helping weee little sorcereor squirrels on their feet and in sqyuirely wizardschool

Haha thanks I will let her know! She has this giant crow thing she calls Gypsy King, if I can get him to sit still while he visits I'll get a pic of him and his family for you :) She pretty much feeds every critter that comes in the yard, and she tolerates my violent biting gecko too which is great. When I was like four I brought her an entire jar of blister beetles when she was in the shower and she didn't even scream. She's a good mom.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sociopastry posted:

Hey guys.

My little budgie buddy Hara died today. Will everyone please post a bunch of pictures of happy budgies in her memory?

The vet said it was the stress of moving to a new house. I have no idea how I could have made it easier for her. :smith:

Little birds stress easy, it's not really a thing you could prevent. Hugs, and here's a super cute little birb

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Busket Posket posted:

Spoiler stuff

My husband was super allergic to our first cat, it took about seven months until his body decided the cat wasn't an issue. The second one made him sneeze but not for long, and by the time we got the other two he was fine :) Hopefully it'll happen to you!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Speaking of gentle giants, I always thought Nikolai was cute as hell :kimchi:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Okay, one of mom's crows died on the lawn, and the flock is doing the crow funeral thing right outside :( Obviously I can't comfort a crow and wild animals die all the time, but I still feel really lovely about the whole thing and mom is pretty torn up too. I'd love to see some happy birbs.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:57 on Apr 30, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Thank you all for the cute birbs and other assorted fluffballs, they have cheered me up considerably. You guys are wonderful :kimchi:

Also, congrats on the kobold adoption! I'm sure he'll guard your dungeon great.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 03:35 on May 1, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Got a new tiny borkdog.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

TaurusTorus posted:

Tell your dog I love him and he deserves everything good in life.

I will indeed. He's a wonderful little bugger, I have no idea why I didn't get one before.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Hi thread! I just adopted this guy a couple weeks ago and I figured I'd share his cute.

I feel amazingly emotionally lovely today, and I pulled my back. I'm gonna humbly request pictures of other rat terrier type pups being cute. Thank you.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:46 on Nov 17, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Norse Code posted:

He is SO cute! We think our Nova is part rat terrier/chihuahua

Oh he's adorable! Look at him bein' all snuggly :kimchi: thank you!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Oh my god.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

My blur brings me his squirrel when I come home from work. (We're at the inlaws babysitting again and he is very upset he doesn't have run of the house like he does the bus.)

E: oh and this is pretty loving cute too. Clearly a dangerous killing machine.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 23:46 on Nov 21, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

I knew about ferrets but hedgehogs? Are the little guys that dangerous to local agriculture?

Even though ferrets have been domestic pets for a couple thousand years, Cali still considers them wild animals and a rabies/environmental risk. A domestic ferret let loose usually dies within a day or two so they can't cause much harm to the environment. It's a law that's like 80 years old and also that state sucks.

Anyway have a cute.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Instant Jellyfish posted:

This puppy is just too much, I can't take it.

Holy god look at him snuggle with the snow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Open Marriage Night posted:

My dog won’t eat unless someone is home with him. Now, even if someone is home, he goes to his food bowl after greeting someone at the door.

Mine does this too. Unless I'm home he won't eat.