Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

This is the best page of this entire thread. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Oh my god squeaky baby

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

MockingQuantum posted:

The puppies are starting to look like dogs and I can't handle it

They're also starting to "play" in a very wobbly fashion, which at this age mostly involves opening their mouths and kind of waving them at each other

https://i.imgur.com/El8tjg1.mp4

How do you get literally anything constructive done when you could just spend all day sitting in the Puppy Box playing with them and giving them many kisses on their little heads?

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

I want that Gamecube logo wallpaper.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

I finally found my exception to the "animals eating noises are cute and hilarious" rule.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

When three gigantic dogs who could each individually completely ruin your poo poo tell you it's self care nap time, it's self care nap time.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

I know the whole 'personality doesn't REALLY correlate to fur color' thing blah blah but nobody can convince me that black cats aren't just as collectively dumb as oranges, but oranges are dumb in a "i can't figure this out and it annoys me :mad:" kind of way where black ones are more "hello, my head is empty, love me".

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Small cats with large dog friends. :kimchi:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

omg baby :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/JMWn7zX.mp4

My baby Lila looks (and acts) exactly like this. :allears:

Buttercup is not quite as affectionate. She's the "please sit somewhere where I can conveniently hang out near you and occasionally ask for one single pet on the head" type.