Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011

Casu Marzu posted:

Hi cute thread,

I'm having the worst loving week already. Medical poo poo, some rear end in a top hat hit me on the way home, and just everything going to hell. I was super sad when I saw the old thread closed but finding the new one has helped quite a bit. :kimchi:

If anyone would be able to link cute hounds, I would be super grateful.

My sister's dog, and my mom's dog, way back when one of them was barely a year old. Not pictured: the fact that the dog on the left one time got anxious because no one was home so she ATE A REINFORCED DOOR to get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011
I found out at work today that the lil idiot calico I've had since she was a kitten has cancer and not a lot of time left, and I would like to request cats being idiots, please!

Here is my screaming idiot cat:

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011
So a while back I posted about potentially losing my idiot best friend cat, and, well, that wound up happening and it was a sad period of time, but eventually it came time that I figured, as silly as it sounds, what she'd want was for me to give some NEW idiot the same kind of spoiled life I gave her.

And, as it happened, on the day I decided that, my coworker found a bunch of kittens left in a box by the side of the road. After checking around to try and find any adult cats and, well, finding some things best left out of the Cute Thread, they decided to find homes for them. Sooo with that, I give you the heir to my calico Cleo, Tut:

She climbs a lot. Everything. And will ride on shoulders.

And, of course, ferociously attack limbs without using her claws until she falls asleep without letting go:

We figure she's maybe two months old, in great health after some nurturing, is coming out of her shell and absolutely adores people. And attention. And I couldn't be happier.

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011
Tut vs the Camera, a story in three parts:

...don't mind the discolored ceiling, a real bad storm caused some Issues not too long ago.

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011
I posted about my new little idiot, Tut, a while back. Well. He's getting bigger.

Tut and his brother, Vav, having fallen from kitten romping into a mutually assured nap time. ....Vav looks much more majestic, but I personally think Tut's idiot bobcat ear tufts give him more character.