Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Xun posted:

Anyone have pictures of cute fluffy cloud dogs? American Eskimos/husky/Samoyeds/etc

Had a dream about a puppy we had a long time ago. Snowy was a small fluffy cloud dog, the pound had no idea what breed he was. All we know was that he was white, fuzzy, with an adorable black nose and for some reason the most stunning golden eyes. Unfortunately he passed away two weeks after we got him since he picked up some sort of fatal disease from the pound. I was too young to know what it was. I've never seen any dog with those eyes since, makes me wonder what he would have looked like grown up.

Two weeks ago, I attended Crufts on the Working and Pastoral day. Here is the album. It has what you need, and more.

Previews:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

cash crab posted:

If I put a towel on the floor, my cat sits on it and then expects me to drag it around the house while she "surfs" on it. Then I fold the top of it over her and she purrs like crazy for like, ten minutes. I don't understand it at all.

You honestly saying that does not sound fun to you?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
While looking around Wikipedia, I found that shrews, hedgehogs, and moles are all part of the order Eulipotyphla, which translates from Latin into English as 'truly fat and blind'. :3:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Chloe's coat is getting a bit too long, so she'll be having her first trim soon.

In the meantime, please enjoy the fluffy puppy:

Darth Walrus has a new favorite as of 20:08 on Sep 14, 2016