Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

:3: I wanna pet that turtle, they seem like a very good floating continent and I want to be friends.

Please tell me the name of this game, I want to support it.

Based on the dinosaur... Creature, it seems to be Wandering Village, with a release date to be determined.

To stay on topic, here is a sleepy lil'fella!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Boba Pearl posted:

Why does that dog look almost exactly like a bear?

Are bears just giant dogs?

Kinda?

Though, to be fair, humans have spent centuries making dogs into all sorts of shapes and sizes, bears are just, you know, bears. But they're sort of sensible, you can just basically tell them to gently caress off and they will, they just want food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spr2EOe1f5Y

Video of a bear being cute, while a human accosts them. Dang humans!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Stoner Sloth posted:

Sea snakes are pretty curious, I've often had them come up to check me out while diving. All in all pretty chill customers if you don't bother them!

Username/avatar/post combo very :3:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I understand the appeal of open luggages as a napping spot for kitty, but how do you manage to actually pack it in there without kitty becoming a snarling beast?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

CarForumPoster posted:

My fluffy boy passed away yesterday at ~15. A very long life for a mostly outdoor cat, but it was unexpected.

I miss him terribly.

I'm so sorry, he seemed like a very nice cat :smith:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Three cheers for Henry!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

That cat is definitely plotting murder, and for good reason. Don't tease kitties!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Questions raised by my owl habitat sign seem to be answered by the owl habitat sign. Whatcha gonna do about it, buddy?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Wanna hug the sad giant puppy who needed to be rescued.

Peep is like the polar opposite of a lot of tiny dogs I've known; they think they're 2 meters tall and ready to take on every dog they come across even when the other dog is actually the size of a horse. This poor fellow seems afraid of his own size.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Thousand-yard boop right there

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Alligator husband immediately eating his 20-years-going alligator wife once she has a seizure is not exactly cute, no.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Oh no, bunny got Cube'd :ohdear:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Oliver the (cat) Accountant would be a nice Disney short film

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Congratulations on your beautiful tiny void!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

In theory this looks fun, but also seems like an egg meets a dozen billiard balls type of deal

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Good job Newton, you're very brave!

Hippocrass posted:

Turn that frown upside down.

:effort:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

It seems like the coke would interact poorly with their jack russell terrier syndrome :ohdear:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I hope you catch them all, small friend

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Good job, Murphy!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: Carefully Curated > Cute Thread: Dog big, cat doesn't care

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Cat can't co-author, Yuri cares

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Turtle goes zoom, cat... cares? :ohdear:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Where does a 150 kilogram gorilla 15 gram turt sit? Wherever they drat well please

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Child isn't learning, cat doesn't care

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

My Spirit Otter posted:

i got a kitten, say hello to Gus

I love that Gus is just considering dogness. What is this large thing, and do I assault it or make friends? The mystery of doghood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Stirred, not shaken, it seems