Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I dunno if I posted this in the last thread, but this is my friend's cat Nubs looking like a goblin.

Nothing in particular about it, he just snapped the pic when the cat was in full blown bellah mode.

Can't let this go by without a daawwww rub teh belleh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

my cat is norris posted:

Here is Charlie (aka Chawwwlie) doing his thing while catnipped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfuYc191Sok

And it's all in his fur! He's going to be high for a while. Mine just eat it and then roll around.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Mario has just seen the promised land.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I'm jealous of Schroedinger and her snoozing. She makes it look so effortless.

I wish I could sleep half as well as this cat.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

vaguely posted:

schroedinger was the scientist, it's actually schroedinger's monster
(is the belly a trap)

What say you, Schrode, is the belly a trap?

Answer unclear...try again later.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Adding mlem to my vocabulary really mlade my day.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

There's a bird outside my window tussling with the landscaping, trying to find nest fibers. Every time I get my camera ready, it's gone. Dammit, birb, I want to make you internet famous. (It turns into a feathery tornado trying to pull out the dead weeds, it's pretty cute.)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/XOvCXib.webm

http://imgur.com/gallery/sRPeO

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Golden-i posted:

My lizard buddy Orion found a dollhouse empty after eating the former occupants

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

So who's humming the Slinky/Log song right now? Show of hands.

(hmm hmm hm hmmm h-hmm-hmm)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Elias_Maluco posted:

This cat belonged to my neighbor but as been living in my house

He looks somewhat like a sad tiger

"Divorced? Harassed by creditors?"

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

the one that falls off the edge of the road then gallops to catch back up :kimchi:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmf0KAHWlnk

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I'm downtown on my break at work and there's an old couple walking up the other sidewalk holding hands. So cute.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

iSurrender posted:

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

These bunnies are working on their cat-eye eyeliner technique.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Perestroika posted:

The omega floof:

That's a cotton ball with ears and eyes glued on. :colbert:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Bonapartisan posted:

Emilie is having a very bad case of the Mondays.

That's a serious case of bed head everything.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Megabound posted:

We got Scoopy a friend. Introducing Pingu, she's a 6 month old Australian Mist and is the one doing the grooming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTzm_z6QkQM

That is clearly ear nomming, not grooming. But still cute.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Friend adopted a lab mix over the weekend.

Those legs. :kimchi:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Big and little dog mixes always look hilariously disproportionate :3: did your friend say what the mix was or if the adoption place knew?

It's labrador retriever and something else. No idea what the something else is.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

JackMann posted:

It's very unfair that Petsmart sells dog costumes, but not cat costumes.

Happily, if you pick the right size, a dog costume will fit a cat.

Incidentally, they had Wonder Woman and Batman costume at the store tonight...

Jessie and Esme are going to be so mad when I get home.

Links to your photos are broken, btw.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

nerdz posted:

Your cat and mine are destined to fight for the superior shoebox brand

Like the shoes, the box gave out pretty quick.

Book boxes, otoh, are perfect for cats.

I brought my Drake has a new favorite as of 16:12 on Sep 7, 2016

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I'd also like to subscribe to Frog Facts.

I'll even try to get excited about it.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

"I wanted some chilled water, but this isn't quite what I had in mind..."

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

In the original Aesop, the rabbit was too busy stopping for photo ops to beat the tortoise.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

The shop cats of Hong Kong:
http://www.creativeboom.com/inspiration/shop-cats-photographer-captures-charming-felines-living-in-hong-kongs-shops

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

So cute. And they're gonna grow up to be jerks. :mad:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Cythereal posted:

I don't think it would be that hard, kitten looks like he has much darker points than mom.

And mom looks kinda mad. Kitten just looks confused.

Though confusion is the default state of kittens.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/X8Nc5z

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Pingu looks like that one person at a last-minute business meeting who actually wants to be there.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

The only time I don't like cat feet is when the (relatively) fat cat is standing on my torso and I can feel every pound of her weight balanced on those cute widdle feeties. Thanks for the pressure on my floating ribs/bladder there Pixel, really appreciate it.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I'm having a hard time determining if that's a look of content, regret, or "how did I even get here?"

You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Werong Bustope posted:

According to my cat, the best possible way to experience a new toy is to shove it under his coffee sack and then ineffectually bat at the lump it makes with increasing fury until his rage can only be sated by rabbit-kicking the edge of the sack into oblivion.

So yes. You are correct.

I require a visual aid. Y'know, in pursuit of clarity or evidence or something.

:colbert:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Civetta posted:

One of my new favorite things to do on YouTube when I'm bored is to watch videos of cat show judging. Especially of Persians. So many adorable cloud cats :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0L6WhGRAik&t=228s

And so many of them just want to play with their toys. :kimchi:

I feel bad for the last one. He (she?) didn't ask to be that floofy, it just happened. (And give back the feather toy dammit.)

EDIT: My favorite majestic floofbeasts give absolutely no fucks about toys anything. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0ljR6aIyM

I brought my Drake has a new favorite as of 18:14 on Jan 14, 2017

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

One of my cats is going to the vet school for an endoscopy. I'm trying not to fret about it. Posting tabby cats would ease my mind, tia.

Or anything else cute, tbh.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

One of my cats has swollen, ropy intestines and the vet thinks she might have the kitty version of IBS. She throws up 2-4 times a day. Did better on the depomedrol (maybe 2-4 times a week), started projectile vomiting after taking the atopica, now she's getting a camera down her throat. She's also had an x-ray, an ultrasound, and more vet visits in the past six months than I've had doctor visits.

The vomit comet:

And her sister:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

There's a puppycam in Pet Island!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807936

Great Pyrenees/Anatolian puppies.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Neddy Seagoon posted:

So moon, so june, so spring. Wow.

I get this.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Boogalo posted:

Milly is just trying to sleep

Tweaking the tiger's tortie's tail is dangerous living, friend.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

There are days I want to express my moods using Pallas Cat photos, especially the days when I'm face-front at work.

The one in the back has seen some poo poo. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

A friend of mine rescued a pregnant cat and plans to get mom and babies adopted when they're old enough.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Si1NvMwSq0I