Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

CJacobs posted:

:stonk: I don't need one in my house that bad

Good decision. Besides which there's something like a million cats in shelters the USA in need of a home, many (most?) of which are full of personality, love and cuddles, even if they don't look like leopards.

I adopted two adult cats - inseparable brothers and the cutest, sweetest cats I've ever known. They have just the sweetest personalities. I don't care what they look like, they're huge sweetie pies.

You can do soo much good by adopting cats from a shelter instead of buying from a breeder or pet shop. SO much good. And you still get loveable buddies like these fine gentlemen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmPRmmXOy5A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

luloo123 posted:

Kodi has a heart under his chin!

I'm sorry for your loss. Don't be too hard on yourself. Unfortunately, small birds are just like that. It doesn't make the loss any easier.

Have some disco:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNavxvvN9QI

Oh my god. Disco is amazing! He's like an Infinite Jukebox remix of pop culture.
https://youtu.be/RTnVvAb3BRk

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Because I passed a quiz proving I know how to look after a dog in public places, the City of Melbourne sent me some bling for my kitties.

I think they look very elegant.

James, left, isn't so sure and keeps trying to eat it. Oh well, he'll just have to get used to it.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Wolfgang chilling in the sink.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 01:34 on Apr 8, 2016

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Alter Ego posted:

Turn on the water :laugh:

Believe me, I was tempted.

But these kitties would not react well to being messed with. Wolfy's only just gotten over me accidentally dropping a wireless keyboard on his head.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I'm sorry for your loss :(

She somewhat resembles the first cat I lost, and I was pretty much inconsolable when that happened.

This is Amber, another old friend, who stayed kitten-sized all her life and lived to a ripe old age:

More pics of my two current furry buddies:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I have 12.5 minutes of my cats wrestlewashing, and it's excruciatingly adorable, but it's also nearly 2gb and will apparently take 5 hours to upload :(

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Would you goons and goonettes like to meet my cattes?
Alright then, crazy catte lady reporting for duty.

This is Olivia. The most comfortable catte on this planet.
I think shes a Norwegian Forest Catte. Shes ~9.

This is Alita. She slays catnip mice, doesn't understand "hold still for the camera", has a trilling purr, and sleeps next to my head every night.
Shes a bombay and ~18.

This is Elmo. Hes a noble catte, sleeps on my chest, makes catte forts under the covers, and has been my best friend since i was 14.
Hes a Chicago alley cat and ~22.

Your kitties are lovely :neckbeard:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

khysanth posted:

Is there a place to buy these? I also always want to steal them. :(

My miniature pinscher would love it...

You could always make one.

Two wire coathangers, cardboard base, some tape, an old t shirt and staples to close the arm holes. Found the instructions on some site somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I finally got a video encoder to do what I wanted, so here are 12 glorious minutes of my cats washing each other

https://youtu.be/E6qldzHiW3o