Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Just because you didn't get first chair doesn't make it a warzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

We got kittens climbing the walls in here!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yup, you got tire weasels. Gonna have to replace the whole drat thing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao weezer (the cat) ftw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You've never seen an orange cat?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We got one of those but our dogs hated it and would honestly rather get clipped. It was called the pedi-pad, probably for obvious reasons

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I may have made a mistake at some point

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pookah posted:

Apparently they can nap down there for around 45 minutes, and if that is from somewhere moderately cold, they are safe from most predators :3:

Oh neat so they get to come up for air about how often I have to piss

Jippa posted:

Mum isn't messing around with these lessons.

river otters are amazing creatures

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Explains why my aren't that color

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Where's this park?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

On the bright side she probably doesn't have to go anymore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What is she eating? I love airheads too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's them viewing your post history

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aren't they wild

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A tail of nine cats

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Two face moved so quickly under thumb

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Psychopup

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Now do mushrooms next

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Catfishing

God that person better never fall in

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/FOwZ77O.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You have to keep them engaged in some way I'm assuming. Why not do it in some way that makes everybody point and laugh at these stupid cats who could never hurt me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

God I want some good bread

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

my cat is norris posted:

she says THANKS by being extra weird this morning

I have never wanted to poke a belly with my foot so much

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nah, my cat was deathly afraid of it too and the vet said that was likely why. I mean she could be wrong obviously. Being a doctor doesn't inherently make you an expert on animal psychology but it does seem pretty plausible

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I read that to the tune of that seagull song

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I legit can't figure out what part of the song it is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What? No. The song about Yoda on a beach being chased by seagulls

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cythereal posted:

The photo's upside down. Cat's roaching on top of some cabinets, stretching up against the ceiling.

I used to do this with my cat to the delight of everybody. It was the only good thing to come from that lovely simpsons movie. I loved that cat so much

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

my cat drools a lot now. he'll rest his head on his paw and get all nasty. big gobs will descend from his mouth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Put it back, it's not done

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Laughed so hard at the foot bite

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I used to wrestle a cat all the time it's fine so long as they aren't too old.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wake them

:unsmigghh:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Say wascally again. Cmon, say wascally again.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Those cats are huge

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They're not pets!

*dresses him like people dress their pets*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Blue Footed Booby posted:

you have discovered the point

Shh, I've almost cracked this one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Who the gently caress taught Americans how to pronounce kookaburra? Reminds me of when King of the Hill had the emu episode.

How do they pronounce it? Forvo's got a bunch of australians and they all say ee myu

e: oh they say ee moo. Weird, I'd never heard it like that in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

My favorite scene from Ben Purr