Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmw4lzjEqD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxIf9egoJIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBVFUZJmfCY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Rough Lobster posted:

My little dog needs to give me about 1000 face lickin's before I can even manage to get my boots off when I come home from work. Sometimes she gets to hyped up on little doggy emotion that she accidentally nips me when she's doing this. Mildly painful and incredibly cute. Only reason I wouldn't let a wolf do it.

If I recall correctly she HAS to let the wolf lick inside her mouth because after being gone for so long, he expects her pack sister to have brought some god drat food with her. She leaves her mouth open so the wolf can see she has nothing there, or else there will be more than a nibble to make her keep her mouth open.

She committed a faux-pack.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
removed a few frames there to make it a bit smoother:

http://i.imgur.com/HwkZGBj.gifv

also:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
My new baby cat is already 6 months old and very attached to my older cat. They still insist in sleeping together inside the same shoe box. They still fit. Barely.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
black cat blob on nike shoebox update: reaching critical levels

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
so I went to an adoption fair and found this kobold here, what do you guys think

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

just.. one... more...

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

beato posted:

What loot did it drop?

HUGS

she actually jumps on you and gets to that position all by herself.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Catoon

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
cat box update: I don't even know how it's still holding up at this point

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ferretten posted:

I got Luna a pikachu outfit. She loves it.

Loooooooves it.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
spiders can be cute sometimes

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cat Long

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

vaguely posted:

same, 8 years since i moved away from home into a succession of no-pets-allowed rented places
the last place i lived we were lucky enough to have a super friendly neighbourhood cat who kept sneaking in
we didn't know his real name so we called him Chubbs

he came to a Halloween party and rolled around on the spare bed begging for pats

he would wait outside the front door at times he knew people would be coming and going, and follow them down the road or into the house

when people were in the kitchen he would stand outside the back door and yell until someone paid attention to him
an extremely good cat

Before I moved to an apartment with my cat he was a roamer cat, who would leave for a few days then come back. A few times he would return with his nails done or like someone gave him a bath. The drat cat was two timing me

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cat box update: They don't fit together anymore :(

The 10 pound cat, which is extremely motherly will content himself with the very narrow box lid while leaving the 5 pound cat with room to spare inside the box.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Busket Posket posted:

Formes of Birde

Someone pet that bird assiduously to make it thin

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Teflon Don posted:

Riley is 25lbs. Cat big.

How is that possible? My cat weighs 12 pounds and looks like a huge fatass. This one looks very lean. Gonna need some more perspective here.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Teflon Don posted:

Fishing Cat sized.

that's Big

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Rough Lobster posted:

I love when dogs and cats are too big to fit in spaces that they could when they were puppies and kittens.

Who said I don't fit here anymore?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
how is this cat possible

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Asked my cat to smile for the camera:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
that black cat is absurdly fluffly and has the laziest meows of the bunch. I want it

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cat box update: Even all patched up, the box won't hold much longer. Baby cat (front) is already the same size as the old cat.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
http://i.imgur.com/N59Cnqy.gifv

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
larry, curly and moe

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Thought you guys might like the animals I meet while running:

Also one time a monkey ran alongside me, sorry for the bad filming while running (youtube cropped the edges, dunno why)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3NBLpJQSLQ

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Your cat and mine are destined to fight for the superior shoebox brand

also yeah he's pretty much :catstare: all the time

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
whose body is it anyway?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CJacobs posted:

Jaguars are just friends you haven't met yet! :)

edit: friends you haven't met yet that want to eat your jugular, i mean

Jaguars don't go for the jugular because they have the strongest biting power amongst all felines. As you can see in the pic, crushing the skull is their preferred method of finishing prey off.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

big boss vs the boss right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siak5jGD2p4
The Boss will always be superior in CQC even when Snake sneaks up on her.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I'm the dog getting the headpats.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
speaking of real fat squirrels (yo)

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
smoosh

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOT6PkRjT_Q

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ultima66 posted:

I've seen tweets preceding this one before and they actually trained the cats with a bunch of snacks. They'd give the cat a snack every time it hit the bell.

Yes, someone trained their cats to make their own life a living hell.

Well, at least it's easy enough to hide the bell.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I hope this dog's name is Don Quixote

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I dub thee Rottwiener

http://i.imgur.com/SlAuHacl.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

He's so good at making biscuits