Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion
Here's a cute bird with a cool song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3VUS9SihKc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion

Bored posted:

I disagree with your wife, but they are arachnids, so it makes since that looking at them would not cause I person to be "omg! Look how tiny and cute! It even has Disney eyes!"

Now I gotta go find the nautilus video of the crab tickling a cat shark. I had the thought before the dude in the video said the same thing, cause that crab went right for the ribs. Oh wait. I don't have wifi right now so can't go grab the video for you.

There is also a video of a crab carrying around another crab's leg. So it can club other crabs with the much larger crab's leg. I have no clue if that makes it the psycho of crab land or just super cool in the eyes of other crabs.

While crabs and arachnids (and insects and some others) are all arthropods, crabs aren't arachnids.