Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

MisterBibs posted:

Canada geese are not cool or cute, they are winged assholes who understand that humans are not allowed to kill them.

Idk the ones at the state preserve I visit will walk right past you with their babies who look like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Wedemeyer posted:

Everyone with a black / dark furred cat buddy is totally encouraged to sparkle up their kitty :3:

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_od47u7epjF1tgcmvk.mp4

"THIS IS WHAT loving HAPPENS WHEN YOU FORGET TO RINSE THE TUB OUT AFTER USING A LUSH INTERGALATIC BATHBOMB!

He’s fine. He got a bath.

Lush glitter is made of seaweed."
Video tumblr post source thing: http://kainimuramonster.tumblr.com/post/150060315266

I just got home from a really awful day of work, this made me so cheer right up

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
http://imgur.com/AsNk00r

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Azhais posted:

In honor of Superbowl week here in the states, requesting pictures of superb owls

Here's one I photographed my self

Screech Owl by Shrieking Muppet, on Flickr

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Bumblefuck! posted:

Cowboy is a big ol' beefy lump

This cat has seen some poo poo

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

a kitten posted:

Possibly a repost.

There's a lot going on in this photo though.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Giant cuttlefish are about a metre long and just sort of hover there like spaceships, silently judging you.

I didn't realize they get to be that big, my impression was they were all adorable and the size of your hand.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

It was somehow agonizing waiting for the last duck to get into the box

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
This image improved my day 4500 percent.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

spookygonk posted:

Black Otter Rex rabbits

They look like they are made of pure soft

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Sorry but this is wrong, this is obviously a bodega kitten

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

drat hackers! someone tell the server admin!

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

I am delighted that someone made a Barbour hunting jacket for a kitty.

Also my dads dog started her first day at work as a therapy dog, she is the good girl.

Working at Ronald McDonald's house if you haven't guessed

Shrieking Muppet has a new favorite as of 12:53 on Sep 22, 2019

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

Hope that ruffer is ok!

This reminds me of a running gag in my family, my dad has had Rhodesian Ridgebacks for 30 years now. One day he was on the roof doing some work when his first dog (A half lab ridgeback mix named Nikki) came up licking his face and wanting pets, being in the middle of something he shooed the dog away and he then realized "wait how did she get up here?" Turns out she just climbed up after him, later he found out most of the houses in the part of Africa Ridgebacks are from are often on stilts in the air so this led to most ridgebacks being quite adept at climbing ladders without training, unfortunately once they get too high up you have to carry them down. So far of the 5 has had all of them do ladders quite well without training and all have needed help getting back on the ground, usually once a year my dad forgets this when hes going on the roof for something and has to carry a dog down.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Been having a lovely few days, cute bird pictures would be appreciated.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Greyhounds are the world's fastest couch potatoes

Friend of mine has two and says that nothing runs faster to the couch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006
Can we get a link to derpy bob cat?