Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FactsAreUseless posted:

*click* Good afternoon, Mansplaining Hotline, my name is Thomas. How can I direct your call today?

I uh... my husband was telling me how, ah, how the vacuum cleaner works today.

Mm-hmm.

And he's never vacuumed.

Ah, I see.

It's just... yeah. You know?

Well, sweetie. Can I call you sweetie?

I'd prefer--

Sweetheart, listen. Listen. What you do is, you pour yourself a glass of something nice. What do you like? Wine? Red wine?

I - I'm sorry, I thought this was--

Mansplaining Hotline, hon, I'm trying to help you out here. Listen, get a glass of wine, put your feet up for a bit. Okay? Your husband, what's his name?

Um. Bill. It's uh--

Bill, right. Right. Hon, Bill's just trying to help out. You understand that, right?

I don't think--

I mean, listen, sweetie, your husband's at work all day, what's he do, he an engineer?

He's in sales, but I don't see how that--

Sales, awesome, great job, my dad was in sales. Great job. And you stay home, right? How many kids?

I'm a dentist, you little--

Haha, that's great hon, that's fantastic. Hey, listen, babe? Babe, I've gotta go, I'm getting a text from this ka-razy chick named Megan, you would not believe what - but hey, you're a married gal, you've been around, right?

What?

Anyway, thanks for calling the Mansplaining Hotline. Glad I could help. You stay chill, sugar tits. I'm audi 5000.

*click*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I miss dogcrash truther