Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

would you do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

keep in mind that revenge would mean either poison or sword, possibly both.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I would ask ghost dad for proof so I could go to the police.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I would also not dig up my dead clown. I can't see this helping in any way and also seems like a lot of digging.

----------------

Piso Mojado

I would like to think me and my ghost dad would set up some kind of elaborate Scooby-Doo like trap to catch and expose him. maybe even bond a little in the process.

Twerkteam Pizza

My uncle has early on set dementia so nah, it was probably an accident.

How do I kill someone who is already gone?

drilldo squirt

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

My uncle has early on set dementia so nah, it was probably an accident.

How do I kill someone who is already gone?

Set his soul free from his earthly hell.

----------------

Android Blues

Piso Mojado posted:

I would like to think me and my ghost dad would set up some kind of elaborate Scooby-Doo like trap to catch and expose him. maybe even bond a little in the process.

(*piso mojado pulling off his uncle's rubber mask to reveal a fanged swamp monster underneath, everyone gasps*)
piso: but i don't get it, dad! if my uncle - your brother - was a swamp monster his whole life, how did he speak to us and pretend that he loved us?
ghost father: see? he had a tape recorder hidden in the foam rubber collar of the human suit - so that he could appear to "speak" like a real uncle!
(*everyone ahh's and nods*)

Android Blues

now imagine the bit where ghost dad turns around at the end and sees the uncle is back again and is like "yikes!" but it's just piso wearing the rubber human mask and everyone has a good laugh. iris out

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i would stop being in hamlet

cuntman.net

i would pretend to kill myself so i could run away with my boyfriend who has a donkey head

joke_explainer

I would probably try to get the passing-by theater troupe to perform a play I wrote based on the killing, make sure my uncle was at the show and gauge his reaction. While acting crazy, so people think I'm harmless and that they shouldn't murder me. That seems the most sensible course to follow.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
*rolls eyes* whaaaaatever dad

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dad: boy when your uncle gary said he wanted to come over and bury the hatchet, i didnt think he meant it like this!
me: ok
dad: get it
me: yeah
dad: because of the axe in my skull. your uncle gary killed me with an axe.
me: ok

Cymbal Monkey

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
I cannot be sure that my ghost dad is not a demon trying to deceive me but my uncle banging my mom isn't cool.

Piso Mojado

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

*rolls eyes* whaaaaatever dad

lol

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dad: *floats through wall* hey son how ya doin
me: go away dad
dad: hows that getting revenge on uncle gary thing going?
me: im watching anime
dad: workin hard or hardly workin?
me: omg

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ghost dad went to far when he started leaving me "honey do, honey done" reminder notes about revenge killing uncle gary

Piso Mojado

ghost dad: sooo, my bad. it turns out your uncle Claudius actually didn't kill me. lmbo. ghost brain, you know haha.

me: goddammit dad.

ghost dad: oh well, no harm, no foul amirte? so, how's Ophelia?

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Mar 23, 2016

treasure bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsaqka8Pxj0

alnilam

ophelia: oh hamlet thou art so cute... it is warm in here, wouldst thou disrobe a little with me? ;)

ghost dad: muurderrr most fouuul...

me: dad I told you NOT in my ROOM

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

Shakespeare intended the plight of Ophelia to represent an alternate universe where Ferris didn't save Cameron from drowning in the pool.

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

Shakespeare intended the plight of Ophelia to represent an alternate universe where Ferris didn't save Cameron from drowning in the pool.

Rosencranz and Guildenstern represent the principal, sent to foil the protagonist but only moving towards their own demise. The post credit sequence where the principal is shown to live again was Stoppard's inspiration for R&G Are Dead

fuck. marry. t-rex

No, gently caress YOU, dad.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Dead Dad: Hello, I'm back from the dead to talk to you because your uncle killed me.

*I turn around and my face splits into a twisted impish grin. My whole life has led to this moment of triumph.*

Me:
Hello! My name is Trex, nice to meet you Back-From-The-Dead-To-Talk-To-You-Because-Your-Uncle-Killed-Me!!!!

treasure bear

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Dead Dad: Hello, I'm back from the dead to talk to you because your uncle killed me.

*I turn around and my face splits into a twisted impish grin. My whole life has led to this moment of triumph.*

Me:
Hello! My name is Trex, nice to meet you Back-From-The-Dead-To-Talk-To-You-Because-Your-Uncle-Killed-Me!!!!

Piso Mojado

Me:

lol

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

Rosencranz and Guildenstern represent the principal, sent to foil the protagonist but only moving towards their own demise. The post credit sequence where the principal is shown to live again was Stoppard's inspiration for R&G Are Dead

hamlet [showering]: "Life moves pretty fast..." *looks directly at audience, head full of shampoo* "...if ye not heed caution, thou might just miss it."

nearby bard: "bow bow, chick chicka-chickaaa."

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9Ismh1elM&t=42s

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Robot Made of Meat

Piso Mojado posted:

keep in mind that revenge would mean either poison or sword, possibly both.

It's cutting his throat in a church or nothing.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

MrWillsauce

as if I need someone to tell me to kill my uncle

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i'd leave to be a part of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are alive and well and living in Paris

joke_explainer

mc lars made a hamlet song too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhVYgNdPJmc

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
poison in the ear was THE trendy way to kill people back in olden times none of this gun or stabbing bullshit, simpler times

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This happened to me and I killed my uncle and now everything is great

Shaquin
id do anything a ghost told me

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This happened to me and I killed my uncle and now everything is great

how did you kill him?

Ace of Baes

Me:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Ghost Dad (in booming ominous voice): Your uncle killed me, you must avenge me son!
Me (in high pitched whiny sarcastic voice): "Your uncle killed me. You must avenge me son!"

• Locked thread