Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

Back in the day you had to make a new thread when one reached 1000 pages otherwise it slowed the forums down.

Nowadays hardly any threads reach that high.

I believe that this thread can make it to page 6969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I got soulglo for my User ID

Couldn't add a space :argh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

littleorv posted:

I believe that this thread can make it to page 6969

I told you to pretend we don't know each other outside of adtrw

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
All posts after this post will be poo poo and not worth reading.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

I told you to pretend we don't know each other outside of adtrw

Quiet old man. I'm chilling here.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

PerrineClostermann posted:

If I buy amazon gift credit/get gift balance now, will Amazon use it to pay my Switch preorder? I have an extra 3DS my buddy wants to buy and I'd rather use Amazon than Paypal if possible.

Reposting for another page

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

hm. more like Breath of the MILD. Heh *finishes typing review for Escapiss* finaly, the Epic burn that will doom Nintendo

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Quest For Glory II posted:

hm. more like Breath of the MILD. Heh *finishes typing review for Escapiss* finaly, the Epic burn that will doom Nintendo

I'm waiting on a review that is bored of fantasy and so zelda gets a bad review based on setting.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm going to enjoy my $400 toy and play some good games while smacking all the haters with my adequately sized cock

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Rexroom posted:

All posts after this post will be poo poo and not worth reading.

I was going to take offense to this but,

littleorv posted:

I'm going to enjoy my $400 toy and play some good games while smacking all the haters with my adequately sized cock

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

If I buy amazon gift credit/get gift balance now, will Amazon use it to pay my Switch preorder? I have an extra 3DS my buddy wants to buy and I'd rather use Amazon than Paypal if possible.

You have to modify your order to apply the credit and it will reduce the out of pocket cost to you. IIRC you go to order details to apply the credit.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Hammer Bro. posted:

I can't tell if people are joking about the gooseneck mounts, but I legitimately want one of those.

Is there any consensus as to what's good/not, or is the prevailing wisdom to wait until the thing comes out and reviews for whatever's compatible roll in?

Allow me to put an end to your wondering:

No idea how good this one is or if it's so short it'll result in me literally having the switch rest on my face, but I can report back in a week if people want me to.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Junkie Disease posted:

I'm waiting on a review that is bored of fantasy and so zelda gets a bad review based on setting.
whether zelda is actually good or not depends on whether it still feels like a zelda game or if it feels like a skyrim/oblivion, because skyrim/oblivion are Bad but elements of them can be brought into Zelda and be Good

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

8-bit Miniboss posted:

You have to modify your order to apply the credit and it will reduce the out of pocket cost to you. IIRC you go to order details to apply the credit.

That won't Jack up my pre order will it?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

It shouldn't, I did this with my launch PS4 years ago.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Probably

I'm not even breathing on mine

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Sorry about that!

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

To follow up on PerrineClostermann's question even though I PM'ed, but still useful to others.

You want that if you want to apply Amazon gift card credit.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Sorry about that!

drat you for getting my hopes up that the thread would be closed just before page 1000.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Poops Mcgoots posted:

drat you for getting my hopes up that the thread would be closed just before page 1000.

I legit thought that was the goof and cackled for a few minutes.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I was cracking up it closed... can stardew valley come out for it already?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Nope, just me comically dropping my phone and failing to notice.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
We did it!!!!
Congratulations my friends. I love you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I seriously do hate the number 1000. It's the first number to contain my least favourite vowel.

• Locked thread