Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
is xenoblade coming to the new nitendo??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i was going to buy a wiiu to play xenoblade but now that its old tech im debating my next console investment, but i heard its like a tablet computer? or 2 gameboys?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Brother Entropy posted:

thanks for the update on laura k's genitals, that was totally a normal and necessary thing to post

lol

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Phantasium posted:

now I know why she's good at the leaks, she was the first to switch.

:eyepop:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i think theres going to be a new megaman game

finally in 3 d!!!!!!!!!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Guy Goodbody posted:

Megaman Battle Network complete series collection for Nintendo Switch

:argh:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dehry posted:

The Gamestop employee I spoke with just a while ago still doesn't have details on any preorders but advised showing up early.

lol i'd have just given u a scrap of paper w/my ebay handle on it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Six AM posted:

I'm not being a dick, i swear, but why are people hyped about preordering this? Won't you be able to get one in a store the next day or something? Did they mention something about limited production or some super sweet deal? For real genuinely curious

Hahahahaha yeah right I'm going to unbox this thing on youtube a day after launch why not just unbox a friggen wiiu? Yeesh.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
why do the translators sound nervous?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol that sega guy who spoke for 20 seconds looked like a 50s greaser or something and not at all happy he had to be there

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it was sad at the end... sonic sacrificed himself to blow up robotniks space factory, tails and all the lil animals saw it blow up. but tails.... tails is defiant. he breaks onto the airfield and steals a biplane, taking it higher than the gauges will display. theyre just plinkin' the red line but he doesnt care... this fox is on a mission...

a blue spek glints in the distance...tails pulls goggles down...pushes the throttle further still

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AlphaKeny1 posted:

do you guys think super sonic could beat goku

same thing

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if anyting super saiyan goku is a furry

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i got a psp specifically to hack it and play megaman 2. also bubsy

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ya thats me except $0

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

yesssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yo if your entire youtube gimmick is a lovely puppet with thin black hairs on its head can u figure out how to fuckin greenscreen it properly?? or option b: cut them off? yeesh

• Locked thread